Is it weird I love my girlfriends body?

Is it weird I love my girlfriends body?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would it be weird? She's your girlfriend, you're supposed to love her body.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not weird, but please, tell me this is not her, or that you're posting as a girl... cause if you really posted your girl's body on here without her permission, you deserve to be dumped asap.

• Don't Be jelly cuz you don't get to tear up pussy at night

• Gosh, no wonder this site thinks us under 18's are stupid.

• @JCT666 shut the hell up virgin.

What Girls Said 5

• IT's not weird, but you really shouldn't be posting pictures of the body of an under aged girl like that. Especially if it's this revealing. Permission or not you can still get in trouble.

• Why would it be weird? She has a nice body.

• Wouldn't it be weird if you DIDN'T love your girlfriend's body?
    How does she feel about your posting her pictures online?

• That's not weird

• I'd hope she gave you permission to post her picture on the internet. At least there is no face shot, but still...

What Guys Said 7

• I think she's out of shape and has stretch marks. Plus, i don't know wtf is wrong with those shorts but at the end of the day there is just something totally wrong with how this picture looks.

• Don't be mad you don't get any puss. Most women have stretch marks. and she is healthy weight with a flat tummy... She plays volleyball

• The only weird thing here is that you posted an image of her body on a social site...

• #StupidQuestionNumber12

Also, did your girlfriend say that it was okay for you to post pics of her online?

• Damn bro I hope she knows u posted a pic of her body (I did notice u cropped out her face).

• Little boy, she's not your girlfriend, she's from your jerk-off photo album. :)

• Clicked yes, meant to hit no. It's actually hot.

• Dude did you seriously posted a pic of your girl's body? You need help.