On a scale of 1-10 what would you rate me A) For looks and B) How put together I look. And Give Tips?

On a scale of 1-10 what would you rate me A) For looks and B) How put together I look. And Give Tips!?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you look pretty

Most Helpful Girl

• I would rate you a 6. You look like a sweet girl. Nice eyes, nice smile. Not a fan of the clothes choice but that is your preference. :)

• Thank You! and I've been getting that a lot about my clothes. I might try a shopping buddy. I appreciate the response! :)

What Guys Said 12

• I'd give you a 5 on the top pic, a 6 on the bottom pic, and a 4 for being 'put together' in either of them.

My tip for you? Just be yourself, be comfortable with yourself, and don't worry about how others perceive you. It's all in how you carry yourself and how comfortable you are being you.

Yes, I would ask you out if I thought you had a good personality. Not that that matters, but the 'rating' system isn't a proper way to judge someone's looks, because personality does go a long way.

• You are perfect to me! Absolutely stunning

• Here is my rating - For looks 7/10 For assets 10/10 Overall - 8.5/10

• Your cute and pretty... I think you also seem very nice which makes you even cuter

Your body is nice too, I think I would change the outfits though lol

• You are great 6.5 but you should try toning your body if you get time.
    And keep longer hairs they will suit you much more.

• Your a bit below average but nice tattas

• 3 for both

• trim those eye brows in a salon.

• 4/10 and that's being generous since you have a descent body but an ugly face.

• You look great

• You look like a 5 to me.

• A. Horse /10
    B. spongebob/10

Get a nose job, do brows and workout

• My eyebrows are done. I don't like them super thin. If they weren't done and you think I look like a horse you would run away lol.

• Sorry, man, but there's no reason to be a fucking dick. None whatsoever. Trolling is becoming outdated, so why don't you catch up with the rest of humanity and be a decent person. And at the very least, if you're going to be a dick, don't do it anonymously like a little pussy.

• Thank you @Bigpunny I appreciate you defending me but I realized at this point that I shouldn't have asked the question. It's one of mostly silly responses but he is just a kid. And my eyebrows would look better if they were more shaped. They could be but it's more expensive to go out to do them so I do them myself. They are done fine I just don't want to spend tons more money. I was just looking for new ways to improve my look. These responses don't bother me, I was just looking for a few useful tips. Unfortunately since my eyebrows look fine in real life, I haven't found any yet. :(

What Girls Said 3

• Fist of all, you dont need anyone's approval :) but I think you are pretty!

• 4/10 for looks
    6/10 for how put together

• I'm just not sure if you're born a female or turned into one later in life...

• I was born a female. That was kind of brutal but ok.

• Seriously? I mean there are other words to say what you mean. Remember there is a person behind the screen. Just because she asked it here, doesn't mean you have to be a cunt about it.

• @mikemx55 Sorry, I'm not good with words.