60% (18)33% (5)51% (23)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Watch the whole thing dammit

0|0
11|12

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Where do you get off calling anyone ugly? At least she's doing something and posting cute tutorials. She's not a sad little anonymous preteen posting mean comments online.

8|4
    0|0
    • Um stfu I'm 17. Lol I posted this because I wanted to know if I was the only one who was offended by the hairstyle and teeth. I mean who shaves the back of their head and leaves the front crazy AF like a crack head. This is ghetto

• Show All
    • @ixi10 Preach. Bullying happens on and off line.

• @ixi10 - directly on point. 👍👍👍👍

What Guys Said 11

• I think she's pretty cute. I don't like the red hair and all that get up, buy I understand that style. Looking past that I see act raaly pretty girl.

Got any positive or fun, informative vids or even pics of yourself you'd like to share?

3|0
    0|0
  • I want her body

0|0
    1|1
    • Haha I'm totally kidding. Yeah she's ugo and a half

• The bright colours put me off.

0|0
    0|0
    • Aww, it's part of the fashion though. They're suppose to be flashy. xD

• You want me to watch this in its entirety? Pass !

0|0
    0|0
  • Ridiculous hair and makeup but not ugly.

2|0
    0|0
    • Yeah the style is unconventional but not "ugly". I mean, if you don't like her makeup then don't watch? I don't get the askers point.

• 0|0
    1|1
  • dunno.. i'm not into little kiddies..

0|1
    2|1
    • She's older than I am, and she's 24. Just because a person likes bright colours, and loud unique fashion doesn't make them a kid. She has a job fashion designing.

• cool story bro.

• I am drunk and that is the only thing that can/could scare me now

0|0
    1|1
  • WTF people are voting C?
    Definitely B.

0|0
    4|1
  • Not ugly, just weird as fucking shit.

0|0
    1|1
  • y u jealous?

3|1
    0|0
    • Oh yeah crooked teeth, tiny eyes... Oh yeah im so jealous

• oh so you think you're better how so

• I never said I was. I just said I'm not jelly and gave a reason

What Girls Said 10

• I, for one, an entranced by her whispers. Is this Japanese? Chinese? Korean? Seems like something someone from Japan would do... but I don't know the language.

2|1
    0|0
    • Japanese.

• She's a 24 year old Japanese fashion designer for things like Fairy kei, decora, and etc etc fashion. She has been one of my idols for years now. xD

• I actually like her look, and just like her I'm also into different J-fashion. I've seen this tutorial plenty of times, and I love her look. She's not some pathetic clone like said Anon hipster posting. Her make up is made to go with her outfit, not to look like a basic and boring A. F. like you do. Believe it or not there are people out there who LIKE being themselves and being individuals instead of looking like every other bitch, and her sister. :T

1|1
    0|0
    • Your comment shoulda been first and we could've shut this down early.👍

• She is cute. I love the products she uses especially that cc cream. Japanese makeup products are awesome! If she tried a more natural style with her own fun little touch, it would have been better.

1|1
    0|0
  • No, she's pretty

2|1
    0|0
  • she is a kawaii mofo! if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't think she's "ugly AF" because I don't put others down to feel better about myself.

3|1
    0|0
    • The low self esteemed are really easy to detect, aren't they? 👍👍👍👍

• Not ugly at all but I don't like the makeup or the hair colour. She's pretty without all that.

0|1
    1|0
  • No, she looks fine.

1|1
    0|0
  • What has she done to you for her to deserve such hatred?

0|0
    0|0
  • She's cute

2|0
    0|0