I'm 14 and I still do not have any ex boyfriend, am I not attractive?

All my friends have at least 1 ex but I have none.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would having "ex-s" be attractive?
    That's like a bomb if not defused properly threaten to blow off people's legs in moments notice.
    Anyway , no.

Personally.
    Long-term committed relationships = Attractive
    Short flings here and there = Not very attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• Kids at that age are mainly still adolescent looking. They are not considered attractive.

What Guys Said 25

• Haha don't look for an ex, look for a boyfriend. In a perfect world, you'd never have an ex, just a perfect guy. And I was 17 before my first (and only) girlfriend. So don't feel like you have to rush it

• So what if you don't. There is no age by which you are required or expected to have an ex, first kiss, whatever. It's different for everyone. I'm 25 and never kissed or been on a date. So what? I don't see myself as a loser or anything like that. 14 and no ex is totally fine. It will happen when the time is right for you.

• And the world spirals further down the rabbit hole of idiocy.

No one should ever strive to rack up failed relationships. That's retarded.

• I'm almost 18 and I have the same complaint in a sense.

• I was about 18 before my first (and only) girlfriend. And to be honest, it ended absolutely terribly. But there's a girl out there for ya so keep your eyes open

• You're a child relax and enjoy your childhood you have quite literally a lifetime to get a boyfriend and grow up, but your childhood once that's gone it's gone enjoy it while you have it, be a kid, have fun and don't worry about boys they will come in time.

• Begs the question: do you have a boyfriend? But seriously, when have ex boyfriends become more important than actual boyfriends? Interesting.

• The point she's making is that she's inexperienced. The same thing I complain about, but I'm almost 18.

• Why you want to cry for no important reason

• Having lots of exs just shows you are easy, or attractive but poor at picking people... or a truly aweful person.
    In short having lots of exs is a very bad sign. Not a good one.

• Plenty of time yet for you to get a boyfriend

• That's not odd at all, many people don't even date until later in life, 20's, 30's and so.

If you compare yourself to others, you will always be unsatisfied because people brag about the good things, what they often don't mention is their mistakes, and their flaws, and their shortcomings.

Start making it a habit now to be content as you are while trying to better yourself and you will be much happier in your life, I promise ya that. : )

• Am i the only one who finds it amusing that she is more concerned with getting exes than getting a boyfriend to begin with? Lol

• Good lord--14 is YOUNG! You can make a post like this when you are 24, but where you are now? You are in no way late to the starting gate.

• I'm 16 and I've never had anything remotely close to a girlfriend, and I don't think people call me ugly ;)
    Don't worry. Seriously, don't.

• 14. Jesus. You're too young to be basis self-worth off dating.

• I'm 21 and don't have a girlfriend. Your time will come, don't worry. if it make you feel better... look at me :/

• Is this a fad now?

• Ms. I am 25 years old and have never been on a date.

• How the hell do i know if your attractive or not lol

• I am 22 I have none. Stop thinking like this.

• LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

• You are only 14 ... its normal.

• Oh my Lord

• Oh oh, that's not a good sign

• Yeah, and that speaks volumes about your friends, doesn't it

• all your friends destroyed their childhood. you dont have to.

What Girls Said 12

• Don't worry, you will find someone. During this time focus on school, your friends, your family and future. A boy will come eventually. Also my first relationship I was 15. We broke up when I was in college sooo I guess I didn't have an ex until I was almost 21... and I'm attractive :p

• hey girl... just chill... god might be writing your best love story and will offer you just ur life partner and not someone who will become ur ex... he'll come in ur life have a little patience and faith in god.. every girls is beautiful from their heart..

• You are 14. You are a small baby child.

Do you WANT to have a high number of failed relationships? Like, congratulations! I don't know how to function with another person! Yay!

Here's a sticker.

• I'm not sure if you mean you have a boyfriend and you guys have not broken up, or you've just never had a boyfriend before. Assuming it's the latter, here's my opinion: You are 14. You have a ton of time to get a boyfriend- don't worry about it. As of attractiveness... Nobody is "not" attractive. That is simply a matter of opinion and you shouldn't be worried about that either. Even if you're not considered "beautiful", everyone's beautiful, inside, out, or both.

• Why would you want an ex period? Just because your friends have exes? It seems like a stupid reason. The whole idea of falling in love is staying in love not having ex after ex. To be honest I'm embarrassed and quite ashamed of having a few exes because I always wanted my relationships to genuinely work out. Never felt like "collecting" exes. You're still young I'm assuming, word of advice, stop trying to be exactly like your friends and have a mind of your own.

• It's so early. When I was 14... Lol. Relax, kid. Your time will come.

• I didn't have my first anything till I was 18. Most relationships at 14 are a complete load of BS anyway. Don't stress, everything's way better out of high school :)

• "WHY DON'T I HAVE AN EX?" hahahahahaha, maybe you need a relationship first? I didn't have my first relationship till I was like 15 so chill out about it

• girl, I am 15 and I'm pretty sure I have less experience than you do

• this is why I don't want kids

• LOL 14? OMG GO TO BED.

• I got my first ex a week before I turned 15 so don't worry about it