What matters more to you in looks , gorgeous face or hot body?

• Face
    85% (29)76% (34)80% (63)Vote
  • Body
    15% (5)24% (11)20% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|15

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I like a balance, an overall sense that I'm attracted to someone, but face does matter slightly more.

Personally, my strength is my face, unless you like plus size/fat girls. I won't call myself gorgeous, because that's kind of odd, but people often tell me that I'm beautiful, and I get a certain constant reaction that implies my face is above average. And I have mirrors. I know I'm a very pretty woman. maybe thats one reason why I care more about face. If my face were below average or just okay, and I had a "great body", according to society's definition, I might feel otherwise, especially if I worked hard for that body and it wasn't a natural gift. I've known people like that. For example, I had a brunch with an old classmate from high school this week. She has always been athletic and really into working out. Her body type is what they call "athletic/muscular/boyish". Many would say thats a great body. I hate criticizing people this way, but her face is not so cute based on the same standard upon which I would call myself pretty. And she cares SO much that her partner be ripped to high heaven. Nothing wrong with that, but I do think our backgrounds and our looks affect our preferences. I'm not even into guys as muscular as the ones she likes sometimes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Face>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>body.
    Good body features are a bonus.

-The average boob size in the US is 34DD which is plenty, and C's are perfect, and B at least look good. So there's a high chance of finding nice boobs anyway.

-Plenty of girls seem to have good butts.

-From what I've seen, girls with pretty faces seem to take care of their bodies.

So if you like a girl with a pretty face, chances are she has some other nice body features too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face. Look at the face when communicating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face to me

0|0
    0|0
  • First face, then body.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the body is more important

1|0
    0|0
  • Fave trumps all

0|0
    0|0
  • Body. We have paper bags for this very reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • As low mg as they aren't fat or a (SPOOKY) skelington then it's the face that settles it for me.
    33. media. tumblr. com/46b67cf4e232f8e7f7ce862f5ab50372/tumblr_inline_nuj6gfOG2i1s8xdev_500. gif
    SPOOKY!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a pretty face will always be better than a hot body

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the face matters more over a hot body :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually average face but body is the second important for me still.

0|0
    0|0
  • i find both equally desirable..

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot body! A broad can have a beautiful face but have no shape, then again she can have the face of Carly Fiorina ;) and have a hot body.

At the end of the day when the moment comes to go balls deep in her, I can cover her face with my hands or throw a blanket over her face and enjoy my time. Not seeing her face surely keep my stamina up.

0|0
    0|0
  • We'll... it's tough. Both lol? It really just depends on the guy and the definition of hot. If a guy wants to abstain, then the gorgeous face is better. But if you get a guy who just wants to make out, the other parts (butt, breast) are more important.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• nice face!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • A balance between both. If you have a gorgeous face, but you're overly muscular or obese I wouldn't be attracted to you, no matter how gorgeous your face is. And vice-versa.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't change your face but you can fhange your body

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather have the gorgeous face. That's what you're given at birth and can't change unless it's through surgery.

The body, I can work on myself

0|1
    0|0