Guys, I have a ugly face but a hot body, how would guys feel about it?

I have a great body but an average pretty face but also on the ugly side,... iv always Heard how most Guys care about the face more than a hot body,,... i Wonder what would happen if i had a baby one Day and got fat and no longer jad a hot body and im stuck with a pretty ugly average face...

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm definitely more a fan of a smoking hot body and less great face than the other way around. The reality is your face will look more attractive to a guy when you're in a relationship anyway. And my penis always remember a great body! lol!

• Thanks for the upvote! So how smoking hot is this body we're talking about anyway?

What Guys Said 13

• I always go for the face, so if I don't find the girl's face attractive, I don't care how hot her body is, she's a no for me.

• U look ugly yourself

• Would a girl with a hooked nose bother You? But have Nice eyes and mouth

• I most likely wouldn't care, unless it's too prominent.

• Butterface!
    Some guys will go for it.

• There is more to attraction than looks , things like personality count for an awful lot. Keep trying to look your best but don't obsess over it.

• Yes the face is very important to most guys. But it feels like you are setting too high standards for yourself, pretty sure it's not as bad as you think and you have a fine face. Everyone has different preferences and some will find your face attractive. I just can't believe a girl with a hot body could have a face so bad I wouldn't find her attractive. It's all interconnected and you might just have a few really pretty female friends who make you jealous or something?

• I Just i have hooked nose it makes me look like a guy

• You are too focused on one feature of your face then. So everything is fine and your body is hot just your nose is not? Get over it, you have plenty of attractiveness to make up for it.

• True that lol

• I care more about her face since I look at her face when talking.

• Why do you think there is so much body shaming in this country? That right there should give you the answer most people go for the body not the face.

• isn't a easy choice when u put it like that.. every body can get a hot body. the thing its i have too respect people u work for get a hot body but have a less atrative face. But when i girl have a cute face u always can get her too get a hot body :P anyway i feel that im ugly my self...

• PERSONALITEH

• Its our human nature to mate and with they best possible person we can get with. Can't balme guys or girls for caring. You can't really get mad at the world of you do it to. bet ya you blew off a guy because he was ugly

• Tbh if He was ugly with bad personality i would run away but if He has a good personality i would stay... just being honest

• maybe :) never know

• Pics would help

Show us

• If it is average I would like you and want to meet you even if you are normal body.

• probably you can make up for it by being super nice, looks ain't everything you know

• Depends how would you if the tables were turned.