Am I The Ugly Duckling in the University?

I just started University and been majoring in Psychology. But as I walk around all of the campus, I find myself comparing every single girl and how much more pretty/cute / attractive than I. I know its bad to think about that kind of stuff, but I hate my the way I look. I been dieting to loose weight I lost around 20 pounds, currently 16 more. But I dont know if thats enough to be attractive? I been self concious all of my life.

*Look at Profile Pic*

• You Look Pretty The Way You Are
  • You are the universities Ugly Betty!
Well Sorry About That , here is a photo of me!

Most Helpful Guy

• If you really want people to look at your profile picture, you need to go back and uncheck the anonymous block. There is no way to see you when you are anonymous.

Anyone just starting university feels uneasy about a lot of things. So it is not unusual that you (and so very many other people) worry about your looks to this whole new group of people. Since you have been self conscious about this all your life, it will weigh more heavily on you now.

You have been working on losing what you feel is extra weight and have a target goal. Keep working at that but realize that a small bit of weight is not that big of a deal. I am sure you already pay attention to your looks in other way, such as makeup, hair, clothes, etc. As long as you do that, there will be many people who will notice and appreciate you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Voted B.

Nothing attractive about one dimensional pink cut outs.

What Guys Said 8

• You have it set to anonymous.

• I think you look pretty - Don't worry

• Wait what?

• You clearly support the stereotype that exists about Psychology majors.

• you posted anonymously

• You have yourself set to Anon... take off anon so we can see that beautiful face!

• College has A LOT OF ANTISOCIAL NERDS. I'm confident that all of them find you attractive.

• You're beautiful😊

What Girls Said 5

• Regardless of how you look like you need to stop comparing yourself because it doesn't help your confidence. Change up your style, wear a bit makeup if that helps, and go to university thinking that doing well/ getting good grades is your main objective, not whether or not you're pretty enough to fit in.

• Umm you're anonymous..

• you're pretty now!

• Where is your profile pic? You have gone anon here... O. O

• I can't see your profile pic, you're anon!

• Oh, you sure are ugly... Good luck trying to get laid with them college boys.