How do I look? Rate? What do I need to fix?

I know I'm fat I'm actually working on that so yay for me but please be honest

Most Helpful Guy

• Have a healthy lifestyle. Exercise to keep your body in the best shape it can be. Run around your neighborhood or in a park, turn on some funky music and dance to it. And eat healthy food. Try staying away from junk and fast food. You will not only look better but feel better too.

What Guys Said 14

• People who say you aren't fat obviously just try to comfort you. You said it yourself and you know it. I also think you already know what you need to fix. Not sure what you were hoping to gain from posting the picture online. If anything all these positive ratings will only demotivate you to lose weight since you might think you look fine already. I really wish you good luck and hope you will only post again once you have lost some weight. If you need motivation to keep going I would suggest not asking for advice here, but on a fitness site that give good and honest advice about the progress of your weight loss. Good luck.

• You're not fat, but you're a little thick, which is not bad.
    You know I've always thought you were hot, and I keep thinking that.

• I think you look well, quite slim in fact.

• If you want more toned curves, cardio a little then go abs workout

• you know your fat? I don't see a fat person though... You look good

• I honestly don't think that nay improving is required, your body looks tight, fit and curvy just the way I like it

• 7/10 ...

...

• You're not fat, you're just fluffy

• very shapey thighs. very super cute yummy stomach. your perfect. dont change

• eh? give it up.

• i said that since you're not fat... you're trolling for praise, you don't need to.

• I think you are only plump...

• you are not so fat... I would date you. actually you look well.

• I wouldn't want you to change anything you look good

• You're not fat. Id still bang

What Girls Said 5

• eat healthy and exercise of course! just trimming a bit on the waist line can change your entire appearance and make you look far more attractive than you are...

stay away from sugary stuffs.

• I would rate you a 7. You have potential and all in all, your body truly isn't that bad the way it is. Obviously you have room for improvement, as does everyone else.

• you are not fat, you look good

• you look good!

• I feel like your bra isn't the right size. There's something unflattering happening in that area.

• Yeah my mom always gets them 2 or 3 sizes too big or small it's annoying

• Whaaaat? Why on Earth would she do such a thing?