Why can't I get a gf?

Why can't I get a gf?

So I'm a lesbian but I can never seem to get a girlfriend. Can you point out why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a lesbian and I would date you

Most Helpful Girl

• Because even in your pictures it radiates how full of yourself you are. The smirk on your face is a tell all tale to "I am Gods gift to earth". No one likes a woman who thinks she is better than everyone else.
    Don't get me wrong, you are a pretty girl and have an okay body but the attitude behind it says it all.

• But I'm a nice person and I don't talk crap about anyone

• That doesn't matter. Look at how full of yourself you are. You are under 18 years old and you are already extremely self absorbed. You have pictures of you clearly showing off your body and your ass because you like to draw attention to your body rather than your face. You think you are a hot shit. I am a lesbian and I would never even consider you as a partner because of this.

What Guys Said 22

• You look very well - Just be patient - Maybe explore lesbian community online to meet like minded girls and find out places to go to meet other lesbian girls.

• Base on what? Your selfies? That doesn't tell us shit about you and why them lesbians aren't all over you

• Hmm. I don't think there as many lesbians in the world as straight girls. Hmm. I'd suggest a lesbian dating website!

And by the way I like girls too!

• well I guess many girls would be afraid to come out as lesbians... also people your age are not too sure about their preferences like you so that could also be a problem,
    I think you are insanely attractive but then again I'm a heterosexual male so not too sure what lesbians prefer...

• Man, if only you were straight 😕 lol

It might have something to do with your room

• I bet you just haven't been around many lesbians.

• u are too sexy for girls :P look at me im single :P u can take me :D i have a nice ass like girl too :P

• Women have bad taste, unfortunately, ha ha! :P

• You are high maintenance.

• I've been wondering the same thing 😂😂😂

• Where do you live?

• Well for starters you're very beautiful
    I really don't know why you can't find a girl, it's certainly not your looks.
    Maybe looking in the wrong places.

• I'm able to tell u how to throw the rock into the hole but im not able to how to throw the rock into the rock..

• It's because it's less lesbians then straight girls, so a WAY smaller pool to chose from

• Damn I wish you were straight or at least bisexual.
    Try some lesbian clubs

• Probably because you're under 18. Not many people that age are willing to come out of the closet.

• Damn , where all the lesbians ?

• You will find one you look good

• dunno... but i may have to become a woman to find out why... looolol..

• Why can't i get a girlfriend thats not crazy?

• Considering you're cute and have a nice body, it's probably a personality thing.

• I'm really nice and I don't back bite

• It doesn't mean that there's something wrong with you, sometimes women aren't ready for a relationship even when you're perfect for them.
      I'll PM you

• Jk, you posted anon.
      PM me then.

• Isn't this girls ask guys about guys, not girls ask girls about girls?

• I can ask guys about girls too

• Not really. We're not girls

• Yeah but I'm not gonna discriminate on who gives me advice

What Girls Said 6

• Have you tried going to lesbian club? Online dating etc. I find that most will be on there, not everyone is in your face about being gay, and you also should be extremely picky and never settle, don't worry you will find one xx

• I would suggest you just try to live your life by going to things that interest you. That is the best way not only to find a girlfriend, but to find one who has things in common with you. Make sure you put yourself out there.

Good luck.

• You can't tell by pictures why girls won't date you. Its all about your personality, how you carry yourself, and confidence. plus you look very young so give it time.

• Nothing, I cannot find a single flaw hun.

• well you dont look like a lesbian so maybe thats it.

• The lesbian dating pool isn't the largest. Where do you live?