How does my body look?

How does my body look?

• 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 5-6
  • 7-8
  • 9-10
Oh my fucking lord. Will someone please report this and get this taken down? I left my profile up and my friend thought it would be a brilliant idea to post this. Please, I am begging you, report this!! I have tried deleting the photos but it isn't letting me!
I am truly flattered by all this positive feedback but I assure you that I did not post this. Please do everything you can to report and get this taken down! It would be greatly appreciated!

Most Helpful Guy

• You're pretty hot its a shame I'm going to report you.

• The Gag gods have ignored me.

• Yeah, I guess hah.

• Reporting doesn't result in removal.
      The only exception is if it goes against the guidelines of gag

Most Helpful Girl

• I read your update.. I reported it for you.

• Thank you very much!!!

• No it wasn't. It was hidden for maybe 6 hours tops and then they put it right back on. Pretty sad that they would do that knowing that this post was not from me and that I do not want or need this kind of attention brought onto myself. I gave you MHO because you were the only one who genuinely tried to help me get this removed. Thank you for that.

• You're welcome, girly..

What Guys Said 34

• Per your update, a mod can't remove on request, your post has to break posting guidelines, which it does not. the most you can do is disavow the question and remove the pictures from the source link and hope that will render them useless here on this post. im sure most of the perverts already right click saved though lol.

• You look fine, but.. what's the point
    of pulling down the bikini bottom if you
    just want to hear about your body? ^.~

• Lol at the update. Suuuuuuuuure

• Are you fucking serious? Yeah cause I would post pictures up on here of all places of my damn body for all the dirty men to oogle over!!

• I am dead serious!! I did not post this!! This is fucking pathetic!!

• Yes I am serious. See this serious face 😶. You must be new here to not realize that this site is a breeding ground for anonymous 18-24 girls to post half-naked pictures of themselves to be rated by the gag populace. Try not to be so salty about it.

• Attention seeking much?

• Yes, I am. Just like everyone else on here. Good day, sir. :)

• No, I am not attention seeking. My friend thought it would be a brilliant idea to post this when I was in the shower because she was pissed off at me. Please do me a favor and report this. I can not delete the photos.

• Yea your pretty sexy... your sexy enough to get guys rock hard

• Lol everything seems to be in order :p

• Damn that sucks! Your friend is a fucktard for doing that to you!

• I did earlier but it still shows up in my opinions, i just clicked it now and it's still here. I'll try reporting the update so someone has to read it

• It won't let me report it myself. This is so damn frustrating. :(

• I don't know what your so upset about because you honestly look great (not oogling, i swear :P ). But that was a pretty shitty thing for your friend to do, so I'll report it if ya want me to.

• Your body is smokin hot! I love the pink bikini, or is that underwear? Either way you look awesome!

• Its a bikini lol but thank you! So its not bad for having two children then?

• Hell no! You've had two kids and look that good! Dann girl!

• I just read your update... that's harsh. You can't delete questions once they have been asked... the only redeeming factor to this is that you are anonymous... sorry that your friend did this to you...

• I suppose this just backfired in your friend's face, hey?

• How so? I feel like its ruining my life. I am so disgusted and frustrated right now :( I am such a private person. These are photos that I have sent my husband and she takes them out of a private folder of mine and posts them. I might lose it if these don't get taken down soon :'(

• I don't know if these will get taken down. I suppose, you could render your account inactive... would that help at all?

• Nice, body

• Great body! Keep up the good work :) (only thing is maybe just work on the booty)

• You are very attractive and appealing to me. 8.5 or more but please show these to people you know. Not strangers.

• Your waist and posterior aren't very attractive. 3/10.

• :O whoaaaa

💦🔥🔥💦💦💦

• You're thunder.

• Very hot indeed

• Wow I love it but the tats are ugly

• Your body looks great, but you should not post this on this kind of site.

• So What's the big deal? Smh
    You got the attention you wanted...

• Whoa momma, you got it going on.
    Dang girl you're fine, like that butt, nice breasts too.
    Not mention pretty hair.
    Like those matching underwear too , very cute

• I just read through some of the other comments on here, I wasn't aware that your friend posted this.
      I did the right thing and reported it.
      Some friend she was

• Thank you for reporting! It won't let me report it myself :(

• 1 for looking like a... tlus

• I didn't post these. These photos were sent to my boyfriend in private through email. I left my account up on my laptop and my friend decided to get back at me for not supplying her underage ass with liquor. I do not want this type of attention. It was brought upon me due to my lack of judgement of a friend.

• damn, i wouldn't complain about a single thing

• i don't like giving number but the curves are strong with this one

• Where did you get your bra and panties they are so cute !

• You are smoking hot mmmmm

• Your body looks just about perfect to me.

Love every inch of you.

• you are fucking awesome, send me message pls:)

• your body looks really hot. wow.

• its not like they are racy pics anyway, just relax and let us fap

• damn you look like an ANgel...

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 6

• I reported it for ya

• looks fine.. good actually..

• It looks nice but you really shouldn't post pictures of yourself like this on the Internet, especially not here (you can't delete your question), it will stay on here...

• Depending on where she linked the pictures from
      she actually can remove the pictures.

Pretty simple actually, just by removing them
      from where she linked them, should also
      make the pictures "unviewable" here.

But I agree, one should watch
      what they post, before they do.

• Can you guys please report this? I left my profile up while I took a shower and clearly my "friend" is quite the fucking dirt bag and decided to post these up to get back at me for not supplying her with alcohol. Since you guys seem to be the only ones that will help me out, will you please report this? I've tried deleting but it won't let me.

• Not to be a lesbian... but I love your boobs... sorry I had to.
    As for your 'friend'---> I'll slap that bitch for putting private photos of me on the internet then seek revenge (we're no longer be friends either). How low of her/him

• Oh she's already been kicked the fuck out. I don't need to spiteful revenge seeker in my life! All over me not supplying her with alcohol!

• @Asker I'll report it for you too. Sowwy. Forgot

• I am seriously considering it. This was down right the most pathetic thing she has ever done.

• The question can not be taken down unless it violates TOS and your question does not
    You can message the admin and ask but that's all you can really do

• I reported it

• Did you have a child?

• I have two children.. Can you tell?

• 2 kids? In that case holy shit! Body is extremely impressive

• @steveisbored please report this post. It wasn't me who posted these photos and I really don't want these floating around the internet!