Girls, would you say I have too much hair?

In the football locker room they all say I am too hairy and should shave it off. That girls don't like that, especially on the shoulders. So girls, is this true or no?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the girl. But hot damn I'd fuck you either way. Personally I love hairy guys but I have a few friends who hate hairy guys. I think if a guy is hairy it shows masculinity. With the amount of body hair you have it would be a pain to shave it off everyday. I'm a girl and hair grows back fast. Add the testosterone and you will have 5 o'clock shadow everywhere. The only place I recommend shaving is the reproductive system area. To be blunt when I'm giving a blowjob I hate to have my nose in your tangled, smelly, gross ball hair. Don't shave it off either because then you get ingrown hairs and it also feels like sand paper. Just trim it because then its nice, soft, and doesn't smell like rotting cheese.

• Wow. The informative award goes to you!

• Thanks :)

What Girls Said 8

• No it's a good amount

• No!! If the girl doesn't love you for who u r, then sqrew them!!;-)

• I personally don't like it but I know that some girls do. Just figure out what you feel most comfortable with.

• Way to much hair shave and get it waxed

• Naa its finee

• i dont think you do.

• For your age it might look like a lot, but lots of fully grown men have hair like that. It's fine.

• It's fine, I don't lake guys who are completely hairless