Guys, What do you think? Pretty? Cute? Hot?

Guys, What do you think? Pretty? Cute? Hot?

I usually don't wear that much makeup like in the middle picture, and I don't usually pose like that, I was just screwing around lol. But what do you think?

Updates:
by the way, in the picture with the makeup, my cheeks aren't actually that red, I'm not wearing blush, I think there's just too much contrast in the picture.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• do something with your eyebrows

0|0
    0|0
    • Too much? Hahaha

• Show All
    • My mom actually does that for a living, it's just hard to find time between work and school lol. I usually try to keep up the middle and bottoms, but I don't always have time. But yes, I know they need to be just... less haha

• You know it's not like it's SUPER necessary, but when you put it out there, I think that's worth a mention :)

What Guys Said 12

• You look pretty no doubt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look very cute - I prefer pictures without makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks like you used makeup for the first time. I think you should ask your friends for helping you out with it if you aren't confident about putting it on yet. I see a lot of potential however.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why? I do wear makeup, but I was trying something more dramatic for the first time, but I am good at everyday makeup. I usually just wear brown eyeliner, a little gold eye shadow and mascara

• Show All
    • What looks weird about it? Just curious. And I'm only wearing eye makeup and lip gloss.

• Yeah that means it must be the lighting that makes it look worse than it is. I thought you had a ton of rouge on your cheeks. It looked like it was too much overall. Guess you should ignore my comment then and perhaps post a followup with neutral lights sometime ;)

• they all look like different people lol

0|1
    0|0
    • I promise they are all me lol. Usually I look like the first one. I know they aren't great pictures, I'm actually kinda embarrassed now lol

• Eh cute. The first picture is the best

0|0
    0|0
  • The first picture is the best

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the first pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your eyebrows

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow you look beautiful and please don't wear makeup I love love the first pic ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • cute and beautiful!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look best in the first photo, anyway you're attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok, I am going to be totally honest unlike some people on this site.
    You face shape is kind of like a men on your first picture. Your second picture just scared the living sht out of me. Your third pic is kind of like a cute nerd. I have to give you a 5 out of 10. I don't know what the rest of your body look like so it can either go up and go down.

0|0
    0|0