Scar on my butt?

I had a mole on my butt ever since I was born and a few months ago I had it removed after wanting to for a really long time. My family has a history of skin cancer, so I didn't have much of a choice in the removal. I hated the way it looked and was ashamed of it, but now I hate the way the scar looks. I had gone to a plastic surgeon instead of having it done by my dermotologist hoping it wouldn't look so bad, but I don't think it looks any better than a dermotologist could have done. In the future, would a guy really mind if I have a scar on my butt when I take off my clothes? I feel so embarrassed about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its the flaws and imperfections which make us see how amazing the rest it. Its not going to put anyone off, and there's a good chance a future partner will actively find it adorable. My ex had a scar on her thigh I always used to kiss. She was paranoid about it, but when you really love someone you love them flaws and all, not despit the flaws.
    And while we are talking about butt scars: I've got a huge scar on my arse from stumbling in the shower, with my girlfriend at the time, and scraping the top of my buttocks against the tap, which looks almost like i had a bloody tail removed or something. I tell you this because you should realise, scars are part of our story. And looking back and sharing your story can be fun.

Most Helpful Girl

• If any man is shallow enough not to sleep with you or be with you because of that then he is not the right one for you. Most guys do not care about imperfections. They have them too!

What Guys Said 12

• Naw, no one will care. If you're that far with a guy, he won't care. He probably is a human too, meaning he's probably not perfect either!

• No. My wife has a scar on her booty and I just smack it all the same. :)

If the guy you're with cares about you, he won't let a scar get in the way.

Don't worry about it at all. No one is perfect - no one.

• can't a plastic surgeon also remove scared? I heard there is a way to do it somehow, and it shouldn't be that expensive.

• Scar on your but huh? uh would it be bad that I really wouldn't care about it. Or rather just wonder what caused it.

• Don't be worried about this. Everyone has birthmarks and stuff somewhere. Heck, there's a porn star called Natasha White who has a large birthmark that covers most of one butt cheek, and I don't think she or anyone else cares!

• With a mole removal scar it is probably very small and a guy will hardly notice it

• No. Not at all. People get all manner of ugly tattoos and no one seems to care. Natural scar is less of a defect to me.

• No, I'm pretty sure they would not really care.

• I wouldn't care at all if my girlfriend had a scar on her butt. It's no big deal

• Not really as long as the scar is not huge.

• Well, so, let's see it, lol

• I don't think guys will even notice

What Girls Said 1

• no one will mind!