Girls, 2 rate me please and tell me what you dont like the look of?

hello i posted a couple of months ago the same thing and got a few replies in which some said i was a little to skinny which i think they were right so i changed that so again i would like to ask what could i improve and also what doesn't look good that i can't change please tell me i wanna know where my ego should be. plus what hairstyle do u think i should go for im edging towards a long on top faded sides with a drastic side cut

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I like your hairstyle in the last picture you posted and your muscles also look really nice. I think all you need is the right clothes and accessories like a polo, nice watch, dark washed jeans etc.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah your fairly skinny but so is my uncle! And seriously... Maybe have a side smile or something! Kinda creepy if u don't! I like the hair style in the second pic! ;-)

• you look good!