Opinion on Redheads?

The never ending question.. What is a guys (or girls) opinion on a red headed girl (or guy, if you're a girl). I am a redhead myself and I have heard both that guys are actually really attracted, yet intimidated by redheads and that guys find them less attractive. I understand that face is a big portion too, but does the fact that they have red hair ever persuade you one way or another? How do you react to a red headed girl (or guy)? Again, I have heard red heads are usually approached less due to them seeming intimidating, and I just want some opinions!

Answer question, and poll!

• Dislike Redheads
  • Indifferent about Redheads
  • Attracted to Redheads
  • Love Redheads

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• i like them!

What Guys Said 14

• I love most shades of red hair on women. There are some gals who are not attractive who have red hair, but it is not because of their hair color. Most redheaded women will turn my head for sure!

• It wouldn't be a turn off to me - I usually take in whole picture and I have often found redheads attractive

• If she died her hair dark red, or was somehow born with dark red hair, then I'd be A okay with it.

But if by "red" you mean ginger, then no, I'm not attracted to gingers.

• I love red heads! This is our world's rarest beauty especially when it comes to redhead women with blue eyes!
    100% a turn on!

• Tbh I'm not really attracted to readheads. I'm not sure why but blond and brunette women are much more attractive to me

• Freckles are a plus XD

• They're a gorgeous bunch 😍

• Love the red hair... with the soft light skin and some freckles to hot!

• Redheads are great, love em

• Indifferent.
    Some are hot others aren't.

• I seem to have an attraction to redheads... I find them very hot

• I love red heads have dated one have allways love red heads there just so fun and sexy

• attracted, are you red head?:)

• Redhead girls, normally hot!

What Girls Said 9

• It depends, like with any hair color, on how much I like that color. I think a dark copper color is beautiful, and strawberry blonde as well.

Jessica Chastain and Julianne Moore have beautiful red hair.

• I've seen some gorgeous redheads and some really unattractive ones (and as for guys I tend not to find them attractive but there are exceptions, exhibit A being Prince Harry). I think their rarety makes them more attractive but I don't know.

• Redheads are as beautiful as every other color. I like red and blond hair the most. A lot of men seem to have a fetish for red hair. A bit odd since you know.. it's only hair. lol

• Breasts are just fat deposits.

• point is?

I should point out my hair is red now so I can't be too judgmental over anyone's opinions of the color lol

• Not a fetish, a preference. Not the same thing. I like sushi. I don't have a fetish for sushi...

What he meant is that when you say "it's only hair". You can say that about anything. They are only breasts. Yet, we are attracted to them. Hair can do the same. Attraction is not easily explained.

• They have red hair... thats cool I guess.

• i feel indifferent

• I'm a redhead, a dark shade of red.

• I'm a natural redhead, so I can't answer this, but thank you for asking!! :)
    Peace
    Margaret

• Well, I usually say I'm not attracted to redheads... but the one of the biggest crushes I've ever had was on a ginger. And then my boyfriend today has red undertones and freckles. Love it.

• I have auburn hair, and have dyed it red. I like the color with my skin tone. I've only ever been attracted to one red-headed guy, he was hilarious and a lot of fun. I think redhead females are usually pretty.