Why do girls wear short skirts if they know there underwear will be exposed?

do girls wear them to get attention?
ok so would u say it is for attention?

Most Helpful Girl

• My favourite skirt shows my underwear if I'm not careful but I still want to wear it? It was expensive and I love it, I don't know why guys answered this question since they couldn't possibly know what it's like to be a girl but I think you're all being a bit harsh... Some people do it for attention but I understand what it's like to be desperate to feel attractive in any way, feeling ugly and awful all the time and hoping that the tiniest bit of positive attention could make you feel worth something... It's not right but it's a difficult mind set to shake. I can't speak for everyone but I can speak for quite a lot of people

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think they do it on purpose - They take precautions most of the time to stop their underwear showing - Short skirts seem in fashion at the moment.

What Girls Said 2

• Because they think that will attract guys more, most guys are pigs and like that kind of thing, so girls wear it to "impress" them!

• There is a lot of pressure on women to fit in and to look right and immodest otherwise no one will like you or anything. I don't agree with that, i never dress immodestly because I don't like how it looks or lots of other things.

What Guys Said 4

• I guess they think they are more attractive that way. I find nearly half of them stupid to be honest.

• I don't know but most of the time I don't mind it tbh

• Women just want attention, attention whores

• Cause they are sluts?