Hey, is height a turn on or off? I'm 5'9.5" and a lot of times I feel like I'm too tall for anyone to find me attractive. Thoughts?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• thats a good height. dont feel bad about that. a lot of guys love tall girls. some guys love tall girls cuz they have long legs

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Nooooooo! No! Noooooooooooooooooo! Thats hot as fuck! Omg I love tall girls with beautiful long legs! Looking like a goddess! Girl you have no idea, beautiful and tall Girls are often the boys dream. I live in cologne germany and its sooooo hard to find a beautiful tall girl, thats also single! Be happy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn if you were 4 years older id date you hahaha (I'm 5'11") Its hard finding girls who are legit tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lots of guys like tall girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, height is bad, that's why Elle Macpherson (Ms. USA 200 6 feet), Taylor Swift (5' 11"), Nicole Kidman (6 feet), and Adriana Karembeu (6 feet) are all considered so homely.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really. I find height a turn on provided the girl is toned and not fat slightly overweight is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most victoria secret models are your height if that makes you feel any better.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are 5'9" at 14? FML 😭

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you are doomed for all eternity. There are no men taller than you.

0|0
    0|0
  • are you kiddinfg me! despite being a short guy myself i just looooooooooooooooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tall girls... but the sad part is that they hate me :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I like that height cuz i'm 6'4". Some of these other short twerps on gag might not though.

0|0
    0|0
  • dont worry thats totally find lots of guys will find you attractive but perhaps intimidating a little

1|0
    0|0