What should I get pierced for my 20th birthday?

My 20th birthday is only ten days away ! I have thought about getting piercings since I was about thirteen , but I never really had a solid opportunity. Now , I live in the same city as my sister , and she's willing to take me to a shop on my birthday. I have already decided on my bellybutton , because thats a classic and essentially pain-free piercing. I really want my tongue pierced , but the thought of a needle stabbing through my tongue is slightly terrifying. What are your opinions? If you've had your tongue pierced , how was your experience? Guys , what piercings do you find attractive on a female? I have also thought about getting my lower lip pierced. See profile picture for facial reference. Thanks in advance !

Most Helpful Guy

• Belly button. As you pointed out they are classic, one of the only ones I find truly sexy. The tongue piercings are kind of.. mehh.. i hate it when people that have them get in the habit of playing with them, hanging them on their teeth etc when people do that its anything but attractive.

• thank you for posting and sharing your honest opinion !! I will definitely take this into consideration

Most Helpful Girl

• tongue piercings r ugly af. what about ur nose? or more on ur ears?

and happy early birthday :)

What Guys Said 13

• Personally I don't like any piercings other than ears on women, but sounds cool

• I think the tongue and lower lip piercing would look cool on you.

• The only piercings I like on girls are ear and nipples. Some girls look good with a snakebite but it depends on the girl.

• That's your decision. I prefer not to get pierced.

• You look like a psycho already, don't make it worse by adding piercings.

• I'm not sure if this was supposed to be funny , but considering my unusually hard sense of humor , i'm going to shrug it off as some sort of weak insult. thanks for your time.

• It's my asshole way of saying, most people get piercing because they want to look different,
      You look like a person who stands out from a bunch, you need not get pearcings. Plus they are ugly af.

• point taken ! B)

• I love nipples, even only one of them

• to me its the belly button ring. or if you want to be very cute, a tattoo on your inner thighs

• eh, i hate body piercings...

• Nipples and puasy

• start with belly first maybe and see how it goes

• Get your clit pierced! haha jk... dont do that.

• My ex had her tongue pieces and she went from the girl I was dating to the whore I was dating to all of my friends especially the girls. I on the other hand loved it. So don't be fooled people will judge you but they usually aren't the ones who matter. She also had a clit piercing. That's not everyone's style but it was hands down my favorite. Looking at your face no immediate ideas come to mind so I'm not really sure what to say about that. But belly buttons are always a safe bet

• nothing preferaby. except if you are a tribal savage. in my opinion civilized people dont need that

What Girls Said 2

• i don't have any facial piercings myself, but i find tongue piercings super-hot (on both men and women, and not for the reasons one might think).

that said, if you're scared, go with your belly button or lower lip. should something go wrong, they're easier to repair than your tongue is.

• Out of all piercings, I think ear piercings are the best. You should try getting your ears pierced for your 20th birthday.