Do I too fat in your opinion?

i know some girls/guys like lovehandles... but im sure not everyone does
do i too fat in your opinion?

• No way!
  • kinda chubby but its cute
  • kinda chubby and its not cute
  • Fat
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always liked little love handles, but yours are a little big. still cute though!

Most Helpful Girl

• You actually have a good natural shape, you just need to watch what you eat. Reduce your carbs and sugar for two months and do cardio 3-4 times a week - the gut will melt away. You're not 'fat' as such but you are overweight and it's specifically in your torso, which carries higher health risks (diabetes, heart disease) etc. Stomach fat is also linked to higher cortisol (stress), so consider reducing caffeine and reviewing how you manage anxiety in life - meditation helps! so does walking :) . but you're a beautiful girl and have a great natural build. just drop some visceral fat and you'll feel and look more healthy.

What Guys Said 18

• Sigh...
    It's never an easy job but I'll give it a go.
    I don't know how your bone structure is built , I've dived more into the male physique than female so maybe the female hipbone is much wider than the male I don't know but that is FAR beyond the point of love handles.
    I'm sorry but that's just the way it is.
    This is not health threatening if I were to stick my neck out and make a jab in the dark (probably need blood testing to tell).
    For general wellness and health however I suggest lowering your bodyfat percentage.

• I picked A as in "No Way" I don't like those love handles. Some guys do like love handles (something to grab) but yours are way out of proportion.

• You are not doing yourself any favours wearing shorts that are far too small for you.

• I would say kinda chubby but cute - Maybe do a bit of fitness work and toning up.

• Well you have a lot of grabbing material around the waist, which is good for a nice pounding,,. so guys will like that for sure.. it's nice to get a good grip

Other than that, yes you have excess fat you don't need

• That part before your ass should be layered where your ass is if I am right.
    So it could look like the fat above your ass is a second ass

• Just a look working out and your body will be looking beautiful. I can see the beauty in it now.

• I'd say chubby. shouldn't be too hard to loose

• More sensual/sexy than "cute"... Very nice.

• You need to control...

• you could sag a bit o the love handles, it is a slight big/fat. but overall cute. sexy top part, really sexy boobs.

• You look sexy to me ;-)

• Sure you've got a little extra but you still look good to me.

• Just run and you will lose it all could you help me with my question message ya it?

• kinda chubby, but i love it:)

• chubby but cute cute :)

• yeah sorry they are a bit big

• I'd totally do you. More than once.

What Girls Said 7

• Well for one those shorts are too small, waaay too small! And for two, you are overweight. Well, you could probably stay the same size and look a lot better if you were toned but that look, the muffin top, is not a look I think most would find appealing.

• You look super cute to me! Just do what makes you happy :)

• You're too fat.

It is very unhealthy to have that much fat in your mid section. You are at risk of heart disease and diabetes. Scientists have uncovered links between belly fat and cancers of the colon, esophagus, and pancreas.

• It doesn't look good on you, you should lose it.

• I think you could tone up your stomach just a little, I don't think you're 'fat". I actually think you have a pretty nice shape and it would look even better in more flattering clothes as well.

• Yeahh that can't be healthy, do you workout?

• i hula and i dance a lot, but not formal exercise

• Well having that much fat packed in your midsection is pretty bad for you, I suggest you start going to the gym.

• it looks like someone threw a tire around ur waist

you only look fat in that one place though.

weird. usually when people are fat, they are fat all over.