Am I average, curvy, or fat?

am i average, curvy, or fat?

• average
  • fat
  • curvy
  • none

Most Helpful Guy

• fat, but hot-fat... if that makes sense

Most Helpful Girl

• you're so fat you look pregnant.
    You know it's a health risk to have a big midsection? you're prone to more serious illnesses than those with smaller stomachs.

You should re-arrange your diet and switch to healthier habits.

and if you are pregnant, it's not good to gain so much weight during pregnancy either... it should only be an adequate amount to stay healthy and remain healthy after giving birth.

so it's not just about if you're happy or not the way you are right now... there's a health risk.. unless you don't care about life, then that's a whole other thing.

• Everyone who's overweight pretty much knows it's a health risk. That's what bugged me most about that NIcole Arbour video, she was acting like she was helping people by telling them what they know or should already know. She may be overweight, but she still looks beautiful.

• Sometimes it's just easier to insult, than to make a rational argument responding to the specific things addressed. Nice try though, I'm glad to see you finally accepted that I was right all along so made no attempt to counter what I said.

• @Ghosty 😁 thank you ghosty!!

Haha at the big tuna impersonator http://tinyurl.com/nehcdvr 😂😂😂😂😂😂

What Guys Said 45

• I hate the word 'fat'. I realize a lot of people are going to say you're fat, but you carry yourself VERY well. So it's really all in how you present yourself.

I think you have a very sexy body, and many other men will feel the same. But then there are some that don't like a larger woman - maybe they don't know how to handle a larger woman who knows - but fat? No. Not in my opinion.

Granted, you could lose weight, but most of us could lose some weight. I would say if you're happy with yourself, then that's great because you look very good to me - scrumptious even - but if you FEEL fat, then you should start doing something to fix that.

I would certainly date you without batting an eye. Just saying.

• Only if you'd cut down a little bit of stomach and you'd look great.

• I vote 'C" aka Curvy but you could tone up a bit and you'd want to click more pics (in a bikini at that) :)

• Curvy and totally adorable

• Kinda weird! It looks like you're pregnant but you're not.. it doesn't look fat since your belly looks a little harder than a fat person. Never seen this before! You look pregnant lol sorry.. but cute face!

• You're fat.

• A little bit of everything

• I would say attractive and curvy.

• maybe a little chubby (from what I can tell of the photo ) around the stomach and slight of the thighs area. In my opinion if you did become "fat" your arms would have more weight on them but look rather good average size for your body build.

if you wanna tone up just maybe tweak diet if there any issues there and do some cardio and tonning work outs you would be fine : )

• You're fine

• I think you are naturally curvy, but you could develop that side better, with good food and exercice.

But are very very veery pretty.

• defiantly curvy... Your quite pretty actually... I'd say your sexy level is pretty up there. Your the kind of curvy that guys want

If you could get your belly even just slightly smaller, you'd go up a few notches easily

• Chubby. 38C for that?

• Chubby, but still very attractive.

• Between fat (your words not mine lol) and thick. You're pretty tho.

• You are definitely fat but for some reason I don't dislike it though. For some strange reason you look good. I think it is you face and hair. Fit always looks better.

• I don't know what you exactly are but you're hot as hell 🔥

• You are an excellent example of why people should take a better care of their weight.
    Not because you are too fat, but because you have a really pretty face and it is such a a shame the fat ruins it.
    Go bike, you will look hot.

• 😍👍🏽yes!

• You are not fat but chubby and really attractive in my opinion.

• You could do with loosing some weight

• You are a little fat , but with a face like that, you are surely a 10/10

• Thoroughly sexy.

• You are fat if I am honest.

Tho your shape/proportions look on point I could say "I don't date fat girls, but for this one I make an exception"

• You need to start exercising. Thought you are still above average in attraction.

• I would say you were curvy and beautiful for that reason 😊

• You are sexy and beautiful ;-)

• belly fat, figure curvy

• i like your body

• can't pick from what you put cuz your very super beautiful with then cute thighs and beautiful face

• More from Guys
    15

What Girls Said 29

• You're definitely overweight.

'Curvy' refers to a specific bone structure. Wide hips, reasonably wide shoulders/ribcage and large breasts, with a narrow waist. It's a classic, dramatic hourglass.
    Your body shape would be classed more as a pear, as your lower body is wider than your upper body.

• You are fat, you need to lose weight.

• i would say u look great! maybe the stomach area might need a bit of work, but even then, those hips and thighs... OH MY GOODNESS. wow.

• you are so cute and pretty, just lose weight to be the most perfect of all girls, dont mind the haters, and take it as it is a loss that you have such pretty face but people would say "only if...", delete this only if , and you will feel so good afterwards

• You're overweight.
    Maybe you should work out. Diet isn't everything.

• I would say fat but that picture's all over google so chances are it's not you anyway.

• I think you have an hourglass body shape, so you are curvy, and you are overweight as well. You look pretty. It would be beneficial to your health to loose some weight.

• You';re carrying a few extra pounds. You also look like you're slouching a bit, sticking your tum out.

• Don't listen to those girls losing weight is good but losing to much isn't good take it from someone who knows. My boyfriend had to get on me to eat more I wasn't eating worried about how I looked and crap so if you think you look good than thats good but if you think you should lose weight than all I have to say is cut down on like sweets, anything that's salty, sugar, start buying brown sugar, some fruits and vegetables, veggies, your good.

• You are not fat, if you want to see fat meet my aunt!! You are curvy by any chance

• Fat is to strong of a word. To me your fat when you have fat rolls while your standing up. So your just a bit chubby.

Your face is extremely gorgeous. ^^

• You're overweight, but you're blessed because you store fat in good places. Lose 5-10 kilos just by cutting out sugar for a while and you'll do fine. You still look great anyway. Honestly.

• you are somewhere in between curvy and a bit fat..

• When I think of fat, I think of morbidly obese. You're not morbidly obese. You're a little overweight, which is ok! You have some curves as well. :) Just work on the tummy and you'll be fine!

• I think you look great, your a curvy girl and very beautiful just the way you are. Wish I had some of your body attributes.

• That isn't curvy, just fat -_- ugh dumb poll results.

• I think you are beautiful! you are just a bigger person. Nothing wrong with your body. Some people are just meant to be larger and you seem like that kind of person. If you love your body then great! never lose weight for anyone but yourself.

• I'd like to see your picture again after you lost 5 lbs.

• Curvy but chubby.

• Curvy! :3 :)

• You are just a bit on the chubby side. but don't freak out it's easy to lose weight and you are very pretty.

• You're fat but not too fat :/

• Your curvy and very pretty.

• You are a little bit fat

• You're curvy and thick

• Other people are saying that she's not curvy but I'm looking at her hips, and they go in a little

• Girl your so pretty dont pay any mind to the haters on here.. Mesg me if ur on :)

• You look your 3 months pregnant. But everything else is fine. Are you?

• You're curvy fat

• i think you already know the answer to this and just looking for confirmation that you are wrong... you aren't curvy because curvy girls have a flats stomach yet have shape... i don't like using the word fat but...