Am I good looking (out of 10)?

So I have some minor confidence issues about the way I look. Some people say I'm ugly and so on, and I just wanted an honest opinion from some people who I don't really know lol. So here are some photos of me, and I'll be grateful for the replies! :)

Am I good looking (out of 10)?

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• For a 14 year old you look alright :)

0|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you look well.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• First I think a 7, second it doesn't matter of what you look like it's all about who you are on inside

0|0
    0|0
  • When you will get your braces taken out, you won't have acne and will use more stylish (not douchebag type) clothing + age a little bit, I think you would be above average. ^^

0|0
    0|1
  • You're not ugly at all. Maybe try getting different glasse or get contacts or maybe a new hairstyle. 😊

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea I got new glasses now, (I've had them for about a few months now, just lately haven't had the confidence to take new photos

• Super mega cutie!!! If I was 14 again i would date you. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • You look cute , but now I feel like some pedophile xD
    Although, is that a nerd-stach? Might wanna get rid of that nasty thing

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I would give you 5 out of 10

0|0
    0|0
  • You got it brother!!! When I was 14 I was such an ugly fuck. I didn't even know how to do my hair but you got that down! Male sure to smile (your young who cares about braces), lift weights too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh.. ya, some people are right. you are ugly.

0|0
    3|2
  • those girls are some hot Caucasians.

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl directly behind you in the last pic. Now SHE is good looking :D Who is she?

0|1
    0|0