Please help me to get shorter. Is there a way?

I am 16 and 163 . I dont wanna be in this height i really adore petite girls i wish i can be like them is there way? Any exercise?

0|0
10|12

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• no way.. you are stuck in a tall body

0|0
    0|0
    • Am I that tall or average?

What Guys Said 11

• Unfortunately, there is not, unless you consider extreme surgery that could seriously screw you up as a viable option. And in my opinion, that surgery is definitely not worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you can reduce height - Just think about ways to accept it - Your height is just one thing about you not the whole thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • more impact on your joints but its potentially dangerous in the long run and not worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes genius, you can get shorter by waving a magic wand... da fuc... don't you have any type of logic in you... like did you ever see someone magically become shorter in your life

0|1
    0|0
  • You can't get shorter but lots of guys like taller women.

1|1
    0|0
  • there is no way, and taller guys like me are just not into petite girls, I like them taller, your height is perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't shorter. But you can be attractive if you excercise. Nothing bad about lengths.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall girls are sexy doe.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you hit your 50's and older, you'll start to shrink a little bit, but otherwise you have to take the cards life dealt you. Guys like tall women, though; there are much worse problems in life you could have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not without EXTREMELY dangerous and illegal surgery

0|0
    0|0
  • lol no. I'm afraid you're stuck with that height. But it's not bad at all

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Drastic, painful surgery.

Stop wanting what you can't have and learn to be happier in your own skin otherwise you will never be happy.

1|1
    0|0
  • No, there isn't a way. But 1,63 actually isn't tall.

2|0
    0|0
  • Ahahaha oh man, give it to me! I wish I was taller!

1|0
    0|0
  • Uh.. I'm 5'4 (or 163cm in this case) and honestly it's rather short..

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you serious? First of all I consider 1m63 a bit short even for a woman. And what the hell do you find attractive in being short?
    I'm 1m59 by the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • GIVE ME 2 INCHES please

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'7 or (175) if not taller and I have friends in your sizes and to me they are short (^-^)

0|0
    0|0
  • Is this a troll or is this a legit question? Surely you know that there is no such thing as a way to make yourself shorter... This isn't "Honey I shrunk the kids."

0|0
    0|0
  • 163cm is already short. You'll get shorter over time but you'll have to wait 30+ years.
    For now, I think you should accept the way you are.

0|0
    0|0