Guys, im ugly, I need help?

im 240 pounds i need help losing weight :/ I have acne and my face has a huge scar from when some kids pushed me off a roof when i was 12. Do looks matter to you?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• looks matter to most people.

for the losing weight part, if your daily diet is bad, fix it. start making better food choices and once you get that down then start implementing exercise into your daily routine. take it slow.

at your weight the lbs on the scale will be dropping quickly but it will slow down as you get closer to your ideal weight.

What Guys Said 15

• Yes, looks matters to me. No doubt. You need to have a good, healthy balanced diet and you need to exercise a lot.

• Yes, looks matter. But more importantly, your health matters too.

I strongly recommend you do some bikram yoga. It's a bit expensive, but it'll help you lose weight, and help clear up your skin at the same time.

The good news is, if it's only weight and acne, then these are two problems that can be solved. As for the scar, try this: www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_1 Use it daily. It'll take some time, but it'll help with scars.

Good luck.

• OF FUCKIN COURSE IT MATTERS WOMAN! Sorry.. just wanted to make that clear. You need to get a healthy diet plan and start working out. Forget whats happening on your face for now, nobody cares anyways about how your face looks like with that figure. First get healthy again and then take care of your face, I heard there are surgeries that can hide your scar as if it was never there. They do that by taking a little of your skin from the butt. No worries.

• When you get to know a girl , her personality is the dominant influence on whether you are attracted to her or not.

• First of all, you don't look unattractive. Second, I see attractive women everywhere just from doing my errands but it doesn't mean I'm interested in pursuing a relationship with any of them. Finally, your weight is ideal for many folks, whether or not you realize that. "Does looks matter?" is a question that may not get an honest answer from deep down from most people, but the ones those that are worth it won't care as much, and will find us beautiful as we are.

• As much as I want to deny it: Looks do matter. I can't be together with someone terribly overweight, it's just unhealthy. Acne is not the most beautiful thing to look at but it's not that bad and I wouldn't care about the scar in the least.

• YES, LOOKS MATTER.

Let me ask you this, would you date a man who was shorter than you? THAT IS WHAT I THOUGHT. (Drops mic) walks away, hypocrite.

• Not going to lie to you, looks does matter to most guys, but it isn't everything, also you should lose weight just to become healthy instead of trying to become attractive

• If you dont like yourself, why would others?

There's accutane, and gyms. Get to it.

• Lol yea they do and well don't turn in Elliot Rodgers

• I think you already know

• Run. You're still here? go run.

• you should go to gym

• looks seriously don't matter as long as you dont have low self esteem and bad behaviour.

• umm what were you doing on the roof when you were 12?

• they told me if i didn't go on the roof they would knife me... i belived them considering they cut my best friend's throat, they should die :|

• 😧...