How's my figure?

Am I too fat? Thoughts on my figure? (See profile pic)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Hard to tell with the black but you look nice and healthy and proportionate
    Nothing to worry about :)

What Guys Said 14

• There isn't a whole lot to judge so far. With what we can see, you look fine. Just make sure it's not perfectly symmetrical next time, so we can see more of you. Maybe in a more comfortable setting (like sitting down).

As is, you look good. Being as objective as possible (don't mean to sound like a creeper, I swear), you have good hips, but the shirt gives very little definition to your torso, making it a poor choice for a still picture like this.

• Hey, you have a great figure, you should be proud of it! :) The only thing I'd suggest is for that type of outfit, wear heels... I don't think those shoes flatter you particularly, you'd look even better in some decent heels - they really lift a girl's game, giving a slimmer, more elegant and sexy look. But I'm nit-picking, be confident in your figure, it's a good'un! :)

• Mature woman ready for a professional job. Will attract other employees because of your professional look.

• Ugh, again a "figure" question from a woman dressed in all sheer black.

If you want me to comment on your figure, either send me a nude pic or one of you wearing a PLAID SKINSUIT.

I cannot see your figure because of the clothes you are wearing, leaving only the outline WHICH YOU HAVE HIDDEN BEHIND YOUR HAIR.

• I think you look quite slim

• I'd tap that.

• I think you look fantastic

• You don't appear fat at all from that pic...

• No you are the right size. You would be great if you were here.

• WOW your figure is amazing, your far from fat. You have a great shape, very very beautiful :)

• are you kiddin' me?

• you are not even fat, you are great to me:)

• Your not fat at all you have a VERY nice body I bet all guys would love.

• looks fine to me

What Girls Said 1

• Great figure. Far better then mine