Guys, Would you still find a girl attractive if she didn't have a but like Kim Kardashian, like a smaller frame and shape?

• They need to have a big ass
    14% (3)
  • I prefer a smaller ass
    86% (19)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She is not an ideal. She's just repulsive.

I would pick a skinny or toned girl over her any day of the week.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I actually liked kim kardashian before all the plastic surgery (boob implants, facial stuff, butt, etc)

I personally don't really like plastic surgery except for perhaps a tastefully done nose job

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure. I don't expect or require girls to have a butt of specific size or shape. I don't even see what the big deal with butts is.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I sure would

1|0
    0|0
  • I think Kim 's ass looks ridiculous.

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as they have a pretty face infact some pretty girls look less innocent with an ass so it makes them less loveable

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate Kim k her body is revolting

0|0
    0|0
  • Small ass with good shape is beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not about the size it's the shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kim Kardashian is pure synthetic, it's disgusting. No, I do not need anybody to have that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well between your opinions I'd rather the girl have a big ass, but as you can see most guys like toothpicks. You'll be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • KK isn't all that. I'm not a fan of a hippo's ass. I'd prefer a small, shapely and toned butt. I do like her boobs though. Slim-n-stacked is where it's at!

0|0
    0|0
  • Kim Kardashian, really? She's the personification of beauty now?

What's next?

upload.wikimedia.org/.../...nus_von_Willendorf.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahahaha, this really made me laugh:) No, in my opinion she's not personification of beauty it's just that she's in the media a lot and girls are kinda told to be beautiful you have to look like her...