Guys, young guys dont approach me I get it in not pretty but then whats wrong with old nasty guys they are just willing to have fun with any you girl?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if they are old and nasty it probably means they don't have great luck with the females to begin with. Men who are physically undesirable do one of 2 things.

1. They either shut down completely, and realize that they are ugly and are probably just harassing uninterested women.

2. Or they lower the standards and literally try as many females as possible until one of them (or more) say yes.

Guys who go with option 1 have pretty much come to terms with being single. Guys who go with option 2 just keep trying until they succeed.

What Guys Said 9

• I think you are pretty - It is just a question of time before you attract attention of guys your own age - As for older guys coming on to you to be honest I don't really understand it because in the main it just seems creepy to me.

• Lol why is it creepy?

• I think you are pretty and I don't think guy is mocking you - Have a bit more self confidence in yourself - If it was my daughter I would say same thing - If you have feelings keep being friendly and see where it goes - Even with more self confidence guys your own age might see you come out of your shell a bit

• No its wrong it not a serious question I know my self if its not what I want for me is just a fun thing (flirting nit anything else) but don't act so ignorant that even I know those situations are life and dead I can be friendly but he might not he might be thinking of doing me wrong

• People. Not just guys find it odd that a young girl wants to cozy up with a old man... mentally and physically your not on his level, so why are there? The common answer that comes up is sex

So no one likes it for that reason, it says something about you

• Hmm yeah true but actually I'm not saying I'm attracted to old men but guys my age are really immature not being "general" or just a phrase but I'm actually mature looking for something serious and That's the only thing I find attractive in older guys

• And you have the perfect age for the question

• I dont know, it depends on your dating pool. Me personally, i will fuck girls like you at a party or something but i would not want to date you. Maybe the guys in your area just ont like you.

• Yeah lol, sory about that.

• Answer my last questions

• Well for an old man ANY young girl is like caviar

• Actually, I saw your face. You look pretty to me. I would approach you if I had the will.

• You are pretty!

• It's the generational differences. Older generations of guys were taught that it's ok to approach women. The current new generation of young men were taught that it's wrong and harassment.

• I think young guys are simultaneously spoiled by being around young women, who as a group are attractive, while often having trouble dating them.

Anyway, basically every age group of men considers women around 20-22 the most -physically- attractive. Most aim to date somewhere between that age, and their own age (who they likely have the most in common with). But a girl who is 'average' among 20 year olds is well above average physically compared to all women age 18-60.

• Okay but I'm 18 is it because I look older then?

• Posted that before your second comment. It half explains it - older guys go for it.

But as for the 'value' thing, I'd say young guys, surrounded as they are by young women, end up having quite high physical standards. It's only when they get older they realize, damn, any relatively in shape young woman looks pretty good tbh.

• Answer my last questions pls

• I think I'm a young attractive guy and I'm willing to have fun. I mean I don't understand your question.

• Its not about you its about me if you are attractive why dont u post a picture ? Anyway my points is I dont think I'm attractive that's why I don't get young guys but I do get like 20-30 year olds? Are u willing to go out with an ugly girl?

• You just being nice

• No not really.