So? Too dorky and youngish for my age?

So? Too dorky and youngish for my age?

Most Helpful Guy

• Bah, you must know you're gorgeous but hey, I'm here so I may as well say it - you're gorgeous! :) Not dorky, I wouldn't say you look wildly different from your actual age, maybe I'd guess a year or two younger but you'll soon come to think of that as a very good thing! Top photo is 10/10 fantastic, the shoulder thing is just theeee perfect mix of cute, innocent and sexy - dangerous lady ;) Second pic also cute, I could live without the shades but hey, I'm sure they're cool if you're 21, what do I know, I'm ancient! :)

Bottom line - you should feel completely confident in your looks and style, you rock. :)

• Aw, this is so nicely written you've put some back to it! Thank you so much! Sometimes I can't feel confident when I'm inadequate next to all the tall, woman-looking girls who know how to put make up on. I'm totally clueless in that field. But hey, I'm positive! :D And I hated those shades too, but they were the only ones I got!

What Guys Said 16

• Your pretty and i see no problem with your appearance
    it's how you act , if your mature than things will be cool.

• I act okay, it's my height and baby face that don't get me too far at first. With first impressions and all. I literally ought to have ID with me all the time. And dude, I like beer. Thank you btw!

• I wouldn't say dorky but you look a bit younger about 19.

• You look cute but you are trying too hard. It means first pic: too much skin; second pic: too much lipstick. Nice collar bone though ;)

• Lol, you clearly haven't seen how girls "try-to-hard" nowadays, little lipstick and shoulder showing is nothing lmao. But cool, thanks for opinion!

• I like it. you're cute!

• you look very fierce in your profile picture. But yeah you look younger in the other photos. Its cause you have big eyes and smile

• You're fine, you're really cute.

• Your fashion wear is lovely and stylish (:

You don't look like a dork or anything (:

You seem nice and sweet (:

• nah you're alright

• That thing on your face... it bothers me...

• haha youngish? what is that supposed to mean,
    you don't look dorkish either lol

• you are more : too pretty :P

• Your opinion gave me ego booster, thank you for being awesome! :3

• but shoulnd be... u should know that.. of course u like hear that but you should know by yourself :) and i not awesome...

• zingggggggg

• Not at all you look fantastic

• No really. You look fine to me.

• You look so done bet you get all the guys

• Both pictures are beautiful! 21 I don't know

What Girls Said 5