Rate this Rich heiress/10 ?

Name: Lydia Hearst

Info:
Rich
Comes from a good family that is also financially successful
Is a fashion model
he’s a philanthropist and a Smile Ambassador for Operation Smile. She’s on a mission to put a smile on the faces of less fortunate children.
Lydia is also a successful blogger, who’s an heiress to a publication empire established by her great grandfather

Rate this Rich heiress/10 ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't find her all that attractive. And I feel like she has to owe her success to her family. If her family wasn't rich then she wouldn't be known. There are plenty of women and men out their doing exactly what she is doing and no one knows their name. I feel like what she does is highly over rated.

• ok there is another woman even richer than her who started out with 500 US dollars and dropped out of college to pursue her dreams. Do you have respect for that one?

• Yes, I do. Because she started from the bottom and worked her way up. She didn't have family riches to fall back on.

Most Helpful Guy

• She is very attractive

What Girls Said 2

• "Does she even lift?"

😂

• She looks kind of old in the face in the second and third pics. She's a 7. Can't give her any more than that.

What Guys Said 5

• Rate 5.2 at best and that's with war paint >_< i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif</a>

• Not interested.
    You can keep her.

• 10 out of 10 for sure. Looks, like her mature youthful face, brains, and wealth. plus she is benefiting society instead of getting drugs and getting drunk all day. cough cough ,,, other red head Lindsay Lohan.

• 7/10 above average but not my type

• Is she the North Pole or the South Pole.