Girls, Mhmmm rate my body?

So what woulf you gils say about my body hehe a rating will be nice aswell... Thanks
Girls, Mhmmm rate my body...? ?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• All I saw was shaved scrotum and I feel wrong now.

• Haha i tend to eat my spinach. by the way if I wanted to scar anybody i would have didn't realise people take that view up as you guys do didn't mean for that. Sorry if it madr you feel bad. xxx

• LOL!

Thanks for MHO!

What Girls Said 5

• Ooh I like, it's a 9/10 for me, but you could've moved the camera a liiittle bit further up,, don't you think? ;P

• nice bod, but put on some pants goddammit

• You have horrible grammer and I've seen way better body's

• Lol thanks swty

• Or bodies, for that matter.

• Too skinny

• I'd say that what I can see of your face is hot. It looks like you usually have facial hair that you shave which turns me on and your lips look very nice to kiss. Your collarbones are prominent which I find attractive and your body isn't too sculpted so that's good. Overall 9/10 maybe even a 10 I think you're basically perfect.

• I agree that you should put on pants though. I feel uncomfortable judging while your junk is slightly visible.

• Lol no man dont stress about that im allowed to look flirt talk no touch lol

• ugh fine.