Well, im finally doing this. Please Rate me?

I'm gonna go for it. Go ahead and be as honest as possible with me, im not afraid! :P

It's meeeeee!
anyone know the reference? :P

nicer shirt

My cat haha meow! ;D

@vishna @xXiTacoXx @mskay @mooky06 @bubble_tea @ThisGurl @Mustachekitteh @Genie23 @BlueSJ @BelleGirl21 @LovesTVDx @TheoryOfAvarice @complicated_soul @fauchelevent @chocolateismylover @cinderelli @goflipaburger

Most Helpful Girl

• WHY why did you take pictures in bathroom Toad!! -___-
    My really honest opinion?
    Okay! Your face is cute, I like your smile and nice beard. BUT, I don't like the green t-shirt. It doesn't look good on you, it's too loose!

I think you'll look better if you wear some more well fitted shirts :) Shirts suits you more than t-shirt. And join a gym. You have broad shoulder which is quite attractive but you should work on your arm.

So, I like your smile, beard and I told you few weeks ago that short hair would look really nice on you. I was right :p
    But work out, gain some muscles, and wear well fitted clothes. It will increase your attractiness ;)

• by the way, I love your cat! :p

• Awesome Genie, i will definitely send you pics :D

• Thank you, Toad :)

Most Helpful Guy

• This thread has been A success for you my friend, good Job. The women really seem to like you here

• That's good. It would have sucked to get a bad rating from them but I mentally prepared myself in case that happens.

• It worked out well I am glad but remember if It did not Its just the Net and haters are going to hate but it all went well.

• Thanks for MH my friend

What Girls Said 24

• Hahah Robotic-san. You too? xD

Well, I told you that before; you look like a fun, carefree and laid-back but also quiet guy. I think it is rare to see guys smiling in their pictures. So that is a bonus. Plus, you look way better after losing some weight. :3

It is similar to how I imagined you would look like.
    Except you don't look like the nerd you are. I wouldn't believe that you are a video game-addict guy. :P

Oh and you don't look like a robot, a cat, a toad or a dragon. That surprised me too. xP

• Ohhh image shattered haha. Thanks Blue :D

• he's so sneaky and crafty! :P

• Yeah, he is a Ninja cat after all. ^_<

• You caved and joined the masses? Lol not too shabby, sir.

• Well first things first- I love your fat fluffy cat!😽
    I think you're really cute but I'd opt not to have the goatee but I'm kind of an odd ball with the face hair thing. You have really nice eyes and smile. And it's a little unsettling because you look so much like one of my cousins lol!
    Love you💙

• 10/10 😍 😍 😍 😍

• @Toad-1 I'm so happy to finally see you!!!

Me-wow. I love your style and your hair, and gah *explodes*

And your cat <3 looks just like my cat Boo, but yours is such a big boy (?).

• Lol he didn't used to be big, he was so tiny just a few years ago meoww

Thank you :)

• <3 :) I love the intense look on your face in the last picture. You gotta work kitteh's angles too.

• Lol, love the last pic! 🐱 That cat is HUUUGE!
    You look a bit like my mom's boyfriend XD

• You look great, and the cat is adorable <3

• So nice to see the face behind the Toad! Besides the facial hair, you're a handsome guy! Not as cute as Toad tho 😜

• lol thanks.

Not a fan of facial hair though? :P

• If you'd grow like a full beard or have the scruffy look it'd probably look a little better.

• Personally am not a fan of facial hair. But apart from that you look good.

• I like the third pic the most! Looks really good.

I think if the shirt was more fitted and maybe tucked in, it would look awesome😎👍

• Woah that cat is big.. 😳 and you look good dude.. 😊😊

• Yeah, it's not easy to get penis messages as a guy... unfortunately. If only guys started sending them to @Ihav2fart , then I could finally retire this account 😞

• Perhaps they will listen!

• Lol thank you :P

• If it makes me happy, it'll make you happy as we are the same person.

• You look like very sweet guy. And your cat is the sweetest.

• Why hello there handsome! :D Also your cute is so fucken fluffy and huge! he's such a cutie! ^^

• I think you look cute for your age. Nice Maine Coon by the way.

• Oooh meow!!

• Oh my gosh!! :) I really like your facial hair!! :) Very handsome

• Yay someone likes my facial hair lol. thank you :)

• You are quit cute :)

• Have you ever tried growing a beard?

You look 👍

• handsome and charming

• You're a very handsome man :D

• You're a 5

• You look good

• Don't like the facial hair, otherwise nice. And I love cats <3

• Do you not like facial hair in general or just it doesn't look good on me? thanks by the way

• I don't like facial hair in general. No problem!

What Guys Said 9