Can u rate me please as be honest so I know if these hot girls are infact approaching and flirting?

Updates:
Why are hot girls taking my hat and seem like theyre flirting with me in clubs. Is it because theyre not intimidated as im below them?
Or is body more important than face?

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• They want to see how big your egg roll is.

0|1
    0|0
    • So they still want sex?

• Show All
    • Sweet cheers as some random girls seem to approach in bars... and this one tourist girl compliments me tells me but she shares a room with a friend she lives at a backpackers she's leaving town the next day and she's getting really drunk and invites me to bars with her friends

• Well then have fun. U should have more confidence especially with pretty girls talking to u

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you look well

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• need to know more?

0|0
    0|0
    • Its my avatar sorry forgot to add pic.

• Show All
    • sometimes but rarely...

• Sweet!! as this other girl I've never interacted with remembered me from the night before. Then everytime i go out someone takes my hat. Then this tourist chick compliments and says but she shares a room with a friend she's going to get really drunk and she's leaving town tommorow... then invites me to bars

• You look decent to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • So average right? But how come girls steal my hat in clubs? and other flirty shit but they were hot so they have the confidence to approach since im average?

• Uhm, you're alright

0|0
    0|0
    • So average right? But how come girls steal my hat in clubs? and other flirty shit but they were hot so they have the confidence to approach since im average?

• It doesn't count in clubs. When girls are drunk, they become very flirtatious and flirt with just about anyone.

• That sucks... What do u mean by that they get beer goggled will they only flirt and not sleep with everyone as I dont want to like a girl whos slept with heaps of guys... whos been taken advantage of...

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!