Does she look mixed with another ethnicity?

Does she look mixed with another ethnicity?

0|0
5|16

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't alway tell ethnicities by looks. She's black race. She could be Chinese ethnic. If she were born and raised in China in Chinese traditions, culture and language. Chinese is an ethnicity/nationality. It's not defined by a look. The Asian or Mongol race is. You may want to ask if she looks like she's mixed with another race. French is an ethnicity/nationality/culture. She could be mixed with French ethnicity, but you wouldn't be able to tell my looking at her. French mean white/Caucasian, though most French are. Does she look like she's black? Yes. Mixed with another race? No. Not to me anyway. But she could be mixed with any ethnicity and you could tell by looking at her if both parents are black race. Black Jamaican mother and black American father, fit example. How could tell by looking. Jamaican is an ethnicity, also. Black Brazilian mother black Cuban father, for example. Brazilian and Cuban are ethnicities. Not defined by looks. This girl is black race and could be any mix of ethnicities and she'd still look black as long as both parents are, despite the differing ethnicities. There's a different between race and ethnicity, nationality, culture.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• if she were or weren't, I still wouldn't be able to tell. mixed people don't really stand out unless they have some kind of super obvious feature about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't really say, but she's GODDAMN pretty! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a little hispanic.

0|2
    0|0
  • No she looks 100% black to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea, all I know is she's hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't tell... she is sexy. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • If she is black and not from the continent of Africa, then 9 times out of 10 she is mixed with something else.

0|0
    0|0
    • plus, she's cute.

• Show All
    • You could probably say that for all the races, maybe for differing reasons. Since we all originated in Africa.

• No she doesn't.

0|0
    0|0
    • How can you tell she's not mixed with another "ethnicity"? She could be mixed with Jamaican, Cuban or Brazilian. All ethnicities.

• Show All
    • ignore this fellow, he doesn't like the opinions/believes of others..

• @mexborough Look who's talking.

• Mixed? Maybe. I can't tell. As far as I can tell, she's only one ethnicity.

0|0
    0|0
    • What "ethnicity" would that be?

• Show All
    • @Gojira Yeah, that's what I meant - race.

• Ok. Yeah race, ethnicity, culture, heritage and sometimes nationality get jumbled around a lot. Ethnicity, culture and nationality can overlap sometimes which just adds to the confusion.

• I don't know but she's beautiful and sexy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No she is not mixed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like u are mixed with banana and pewdiepie.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, you look black..

0|0
    0|0
    • She doesn't just look black, she is black. She could have ethnic mixes as ethnicity is not about physical looks or features but more about cultures, languages and styles as are nationalities though they can overlap. She could be mixed with Dominican, which is an ethnicity. How could you tell she is or isn't?

• Show All
    • 👍👍

• yes, and if you look to be the egulation unit, it's proof you have an asperger's condition haha.

• Sorry can't tell either but cute though.

0|0
    0|0
  • she look good

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• No idea, but she's beautiful ❤

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like an Indian Jamaican girl I use to know.

0|0
    0|0
  • do i look mixed

0|0
    0|0
  • You asked this earlier. 77%, 2% and 1% something or other !

0|0
    0|0