I am 20, 5'8 and 125 lbs , am I skinny?

Actually, I have tiny wrists, like 5.6 inches approx.
and I don't like it. :(

• Yes
    80% (12)83% (15)82% (27)Vote
  • No
    20% (3)17% (3)18% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Do you think I should gain a few pounds?

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

• That sounds like a good skinny.

3|1
    0|0
    • That felt good :) thanks

• No problem :) A lot of us guys like slimmess. I think a slim frame can be very attractive too.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should watch Top Model, they do a weigh in at the beginning of every season and you would fit right in.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• As long as you're healthy that's the main thing. I don't know why you're concerned about your wrists, dainty thin ones are more attractive than thick manly ones in my opinion anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • 5'8, holy shit. you sound skinny girl. well if you don't like it you can always add more weight, this is a blessing to eat whatever the hell you want! :P :P 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • But only just. Maybe 10-15 lbs I think would be just right.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds a bit slim to me - Might be no harm to gain a few pounds

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't say your too skinny, a good diet would help build your body up, thin wrists isn't a big thing in the weight ideology as i have friends with skinny arms and but big thighs

0|0
    0|0
  • You're thin.

The thin wrists suggests you have a naturally light structure, so your healthy weight range may be lower than some others your height.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think you might actually be under weight for a person who's 5'8".

1|0
    0|0
    • I actually checked my BMI and it said normal.

• I've just check too and you're barely in the healthy weight range from what I've seen. So yeah, I guess it's normal, just on the skinnier side of it. o- o

• I actually comapred myself to a model who was my height with a great body. Earlier I was 119 lbs, then I made myself euqal to her (125) , But my wrists are still tiny :(