Do I really look the way I see myself in the mirror?

So, whenever I look in the mirror I think I look pretty good let's say 8/10, but whenever I have to pose for a picture I come out looking like a 3/10 on the picture, but whenever I or someone else takes a selfie with me I come out looking like a 8/10 again... Even when I look at myself through the webcam I come out as an 8/10 but on pictures other people take off me my face becomes 10x chubbier and I look like I'm fucking high?

What's the best way to figure out what I look like?

Most Helpful Guy

• Im the exact way. I've read that mirrors are an exact copy of how you look but it just reverses everything. In a picture, its a two dimentional photo so it distorts it. One example, in a mirror my eyes are big like they are in real life, but in pictures, i look somewhat Asian looking lmfao. Fucking hate taking pictures.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate this shit. I always think to myself, "Damn I look pretty good today" then go to take a picture with someone and end up looking like a walrus. I feel like I look horrible in all of my photos but I feel like I'm decently attractive in real life.

What Guys Said 4

• just take a pic and if you like it then BOOM use that one. if you don't like it then take another pic. you don't have to find out what is the best way,

• I think selfies or looking in the mirror are the most accurate depiction of you.

• They say you see yourself 5 times more attractive in the mirror than you really are. That's our bleeped up brain.

• Photography skills

What Girls Said 2

• You could always post a photo on here and ask people to judge it so you know what you look like from other people's perspectives but if you don't like the idea I would say go with your 8/10 rating you gave yourself, even if that's not how the world sees you (which I don't know), be confident and you will bring yourself up to that 8/10 in everyone's eyes.

• u post ur photo so we can rate u properly