Is my butt shape good? is it too fat or curvy?

is my butt shape good? is it too fat or curvy?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 44

• So you came here to have some opinions about your "butt".

You would feel proud that so many people on the internet think that your "butt" is good, which would make you feel so good that you have a great "butt".

Your confidence level will be überhigh or something like that in your head.

Now in reality, what everyone actually thinks of you is, this girl has a very low self esteem and is putting her picture for thousands to see and it's not even a decent picture, it's a picture of you showing that you have a big butt and asking if it's good, moreover your tongue out show's how immature you are.

I'm sure in about 10 years you would come back to this website or sooner with the thought of "what was I thinking?" :)

• The things you see on gag. Was sticking the tongue out really necessary? Seems like you're trying to do your best miley cyrus impression.

• Why are you trying to lick your phone?

• Lots hot, mam!! There is no curvy, esp when it's a bubble butt with a shelf.

• It's fuckin perfect, but err... bailjait?

• You have a good shape

• Of course you're under 18.

• FUk those butt questions I know it's hard but grow up and try to be more decent

• It's fine.

• yes yes you are very pretty, you are the prettiest prety girl out there i will take my cookie now -_-

• It's nice and hot. No harm in giving u an honest opinion which may boost your confidence :). I'd be happy if u Pvt message me ;)

• @iamyourneighbor judge not lest thou be judged. Who are you, with your narrow mind and myopic vision, to label me or any other stranger you never know!!
      May you gain good manners and wisdom.

• You're 33 hitting on an underage girl. If you were wiser you wouldn't be doing that.

• too fat? seriously?
    you are hot and your ass looks sexy in those jeans and I'm sure you know that, or at least I hope it...

• I'd hit that 😘

• It's OK. I see booty like that all the time. Nothing special.

• It is curvy. And you look like you want to get attention. Please stop posting this many pictures.

• Not too fat nope👌
    Nice, curvy butt👍

• Yupp I like it! 😉

• You got:

https://youtu.be/fbGkxcY7YFU

Omfuckingosh didn't know this really existed

• Looks normal

• It's cool. Dont worry.

• It's perfect I love it

• If you butt was a bit bigger it would be almost perfect. You face looks average. If you would trim your eye brows your face would be above average.

• Niceeeee !

• You have a delicious butt... it's going to make guys go crazy for you

• I think pretty much all butts are good

• wow the great butt ever

• looks like bongo drums

• thats reeal nice, nothing wrong with it.

• it is fine

• Great looking butt. It is nice and curvy. Keep up the good work

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 15

• If you didn't arch your back at all and took one with you just standing normally, side on, I think it would just be like any white girl's ass.

• Don't post pictures like this if you're under 18.

• Agreed, sticking your tongue out too makes it playful or sexual. If you want to be sexualized, you're doing a good job.

• oh i know who u r. ur that 15 yr old from lebanon. u have a great butt=]

• i hope that isn't sarcastic

• nah I'm serious, from one big bootied girl to another, u look good =]

• looks fine.. #mileywannabe

• Geez... really? It looks like a triangle. There.

• Not exactly the best angle, that angle makes your butt look wider. But i'll rate it fishing/10

• its just fine.

• Look You have a great body, ok, That clear now, but in my personal option it looks Big lol im sorry dear but cut down on the surgars...

I was once your size and lost weight... from experience. But hey thèse days juicey curvey ass's are in !!

• Oh fuck is so niceeee

• 'tis a good pair of buttocks.

• No homo you have a nice butt it's curvy but white guys like flat butts

• Your butt is great 🍑

• you're under 18, do you really want creepy old guys jacking-off to pictures of you? You know you have a nice butt, you just are needing validation. Being seen as sexy doesn't make you valuable girl, it's character that does. Just remember that.

• Very good advice. I'd have much more admiration for an Attourney with solid character who's an 8 than a girl who's a solid 10 with baggage and personality disorders. And I'd say men who disagree just haven't experienced both to know which is better

• It looks good

• You know how many old creepy men/women have probably masterbated to your photo? Just try to keep that in mind the next time you post a picture of you butt on the internet. Maybe that's what you want I don't know, just a reminder.

• actually some girls get off harder by reading these comments

It heightens their orgasm