What do you think about my body?

How can you describe it? And what could be my weight and my measurements according to you please ? I am 5ft2.5 (1m59).

What do you think about my body ?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look good - Maybe a pear body shape - Weight 120/125

What Guys Said 9

• did you got stuck in a vase or something? that looks totally weird

• It doesn't matter what your exact weight is, please stop focusing too much on the number on your scale. Everyone can see what you look like anyway, no use in hiding behind a number. And yeah, unless you are hiding someone under your skirt there, it really doesn't look very appealing I'm afraid.

• @TheGeorge : Thank you for your opinion. But I'm not hiding behind a number you know? It's just that I feel self conscious about my body and I just want to know if I have a false opinion of myself or not. For years I was told that I was too skinny and even now that I have put on some weight sometimes I feel a bit too skinny. That is why I want to know. And by the way, I am 111 lbs.

• Its awesome 😊

• You look good and dress well.
    If you have a booty to go with that, then you are golden.

• I think your body is wrapped in paper

• WOW, that looks really sexy. All you need is bigger breasts and you are perfection in my opinion.

• its ok. not so good.

• great ass!

• How can you say that? You can't see my butt !

• i mean its large! that must be great :))

• big asssss

What Girls Said 5

• The dresser on the right is warped. You edited this picture to make your thighs thicker :/

• Wooow.

• Yeah! Very good indeed xD

• There is no dresser on this picture. What you call dresser is actually my bed. And it is warped because it was made like that.

• That skirt makes it very hard to tell, but it does remind me that I have to block the How Do I Look? topic again...

• You look good but bin the skirt. Also it is near impossible to tell someone's weight by measurements by a picture.

• Maybe you should take another picture, something seems off

• Take a normal picture with normal clothes.

• What do you mean by normal picture and normal clothes?

• I don't have skinny jeans that still fit me.

• Oh well 😕