What do you think about my body?

How can you describe it? And what could be my weight and my measurements according to you please ? I am 5ft2.5 (1m59).

What do you think about my body ?

0|1
5|10

Most Helpful Guy

• You look good - Maybe a pear body shape - Weight 120/125

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• did you got stuck in a vase or something? that looks totally weird

4|2
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter what your exact weight is, please stop focusing too much on the number on your scale. Everyone can see what you look like anyway, no use in hiding behind a number. And yeah, unless you are hiding someone under your skirt there, it really doesn't look very appealing I'm afraid.

0|0
    0|0
    • @TheGeorge : Thank you for your opinion. But I'm not hiding behind a number you know? It's just that I feel self conscious about my body and I just want to know if I have a false opinion of myself or not. For years I was told that I was too skinny and even now that I have put on some weight sometimes I feel a bit too skinny. That is why I want to know. And by the way, I am 111 lbs.

• Its awesome 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good and dress well.
    If you have a booty to go with that, then you are golden.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your body is wrapped in paper

0|1
    0|0
  • WOW, that looks really sexy. All you need is bigger breasts and you are perfection in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • its ok. not so good.

0|0
    0|0
  • great ass!

0|0
    0|1
    • How can you say that? You can't see my butt !

• i mean its large! that must be great :))

• big asssss

0|0
    0|0
    • How can you say that? You can't see my butt !

What Girls Said 5

• The dresser on the right is warped. You edited this picture to make your thighs thicker :/

1|0
    1|0
    • Wooow.

• Show All
    • Yeah! Very good indeed xD

• There is no dresser on this picture. What you call dresser is actually my bed. And it is warped because it was made like that.

• That skirt makes it very hard to tell, but it does remind me that I have to block the How Do I Look? topic again...

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good but bin the skirt. Also it is near impossible to tell someone's weight by measurements by a picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you should take another picture, something seems off

1|0
    0|0
  • Take a normal picture with normal clothes.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean by normal picture and normal clothes?

• Show All
    • I don't have skinny jeans that still fit me.

• Oh well 😕