How do I look, please review me?

How do i look, please review me!?
I need an honest review please,

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 66

• Why ask? You know the answer. And even if you didn't you should do your best to believe that you are good-looking and should take great care of that body.

• You look like a skank.

• Does the term 10+ mean anything to you? With that shape, I'd love to see you in CCM-CFMs.

• 10. I dont even know why you ask, you know it yourself lol. But yeah, you're hot. Probably out of my league.

• Girl, when you look like you do, you don't need an answer, you are fishing for compliments. But hey, those are free. So here you go, you look great! :)

• Look really attractive - Nice body, face and hair.

• You are quite attractive, so I don't think you have to be insecure about your looks, in the same breath I would not let them be the only thing you are about...

• hard to review a 2D image, but you look sexy. I'd be thrilled with just a few hours..

• Nice looking girl from Mexico

• Damn beautiful.

• That looks like high maintenance to me. I won't even lie that I might be intimidated by your looks, but not sure it's for that reason alone. You are pretty yeah.

• You look pretty hot... but not crazy hot... it's more the way the your taking the picture

You still need to work out I think lol

• Omg nice legs. Killer tight little ass and perky boobs. Killer body. Would dye to see that bent over with a amazing view of the gap between those legs ! OMG mmm

• Christ, is all I can say!

• Come on, you know you;re gorgeous already I'm sure

• Pretty hot. If you were a chili you would be hottest one

• Your very pretty.

• I'd hit that 😘 but wheres the other half?

• You look good

• Oh please. You know u are hot.

• Are you fishing for attention? Lol
    Talk to me in real person, I don't rely on pictures.

• I don't believe that I'll be able to give you the thorough review that either of us are looking for.

• Whoever the girl in the picture is, is gorgeous. (Minus the f'in duck face)

• Is this a trick question?

• Netflix and chill / 10

• Your hand's shadow made you look like you just wet yourself !
    NOT THAT WERE ALL STARING OR ANYTHING. ;P

• You look... teasing

• With your eyes.

• Very sexy lady

• how do you look? soooo... ahhhmmmmm yeah... so something like... alright... soooo i ... well... you are stunning... u really need to ask? sexy af

• More from Guys
    36

What Girls Said 8

• Slutty, very sluttly. If you wanted an answer like 'hot' you may have gotten that from some people but in my honest opinion your look is borderline whore.

• Well thank you for that, i never actually use it in public

• fuckin lol at these jelous insecure ugly girls. i doubt the girl in the OP is real but the girl in that picture is a 9/10

• @animus1988 I'm not jealous and other girls probably aren't either but I think it's stupid when someone does a 'how do I look' when it's obvious they are attractive and they know it. And my response would've been way different (positive) if she wasn't trying to look like a ho. It's ridiculous she's pulling her jean shorts down at the front and if she is going to wear that shirt she might as well have just taken this photo in her bra. I'm not denying that (face-wise) she is pretty or that she seems to take care of her body, but she asked for an honest opinion and I gave it to her. Also I don't consider myself as someone who's ugly and I often get complimented on my appearance (both face and body). Although different from the girl in that picture I dress modestly (even though I have a butt, am quite skinny (I do sports and work out), and am a C cup.) I'm also not insecure (quite the opposite actually) and don't need to bring others down to feel good about myself. But think what you want.

• If that really is you, then woah, hey there, you are super duper hot! 😍❤

• You look pretty.

• You look like you have to be half naked to get any attention. Deprived of any compliments you're desperately searching for them here.

• in other news duck season is around the corner

• Your a pretty girl. Great hair, skin and figure.

• Brace yourselves thirsty add old perverts coming

• Your really cute ! :)