Girls im getting real tired of being single, be blunt, is it anything to do with how I look?

girls im getting real tired of being single, be blunt, is it anything to do with how i look?
vary basic photo, not what i whear normally :P

give me some tips if you dont like what you see, im open to some criticism :P

posting an update now with all your advice taken into account. thanks for all your opinions, i hope you will comment on my improvement upload.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh good god you're gorgeous, I don't think it has anything to do with your appearance because I'd hit that xD maybe it has something more to do with how you present yourself. Like are you really shy or closed off to people? Are you more of an introvert? Do you ask out girls and get rejected or do you just not try at all? Because even when girls obviously like you unless they're very bold and get what they want if a long time goes by and you don't make a move, they lose interest and find someone who will ask them out first. Also just adding this in here I think you look better without glasses (but don't get me wrong you don't look bad with them on.) And one more thing, dress shirts are definitely the way to go, it makes it seem like you tried and they're very attractive. For example the shirt in the second photo (the one of you without your glasses) looks nice, casual, and fun. Just perfect.

• sadly i don't have any really well fitting dress shirts right now :/ im after losing a lot of weight and now my chest is bigger than my abdomen so all my dress shirts hang off my chest and look billowy. :/

• don't i make you feel special? :P i told you it wasn't the best hairstyle haha i have a problem with my hair falling down into my eyes and stuff so i might use a little wax or pomade, something along those lines, just to make it more manageable, not sure how to maintain this look tho :P i just let it grow to this point so im not sure how to trim it.

• Maybe you could just trim the very ends (like to the point where it's hardly a difference) and just keep doing that every so often.

Most Helpful Guy

• See how almost all girls tell you how "cute" you are? You definitely look cute, but I agree with someone mentioning more muscle. You kinda look like the cute pushover nerd kinda guy. Not sure the women you are interested in can appreciate that. You have a lot of potential though, just try to dress more manly and maybe do some pushups. And wear contacts if you have them.

• "dress more manly" how so?

• I'm especially referring to that t-shirt in the first picture. It makes you look like a boy. It's definitely too loose and looks generic. The second pic is a bit better. In general I'd say try a shirt and see how that looks, or find something that is more formfitting. You are quite good looking you shouldn't feel the need to hide your body. Basically just dress like you are confident about your looks, and not as if you just came home from a sports event. Hope that helps.

What Girls Said 12

• Huh... you actually look adorable. And you know what might make u look even more adorable? Pulling your hair back. I like the spikey look :D any guy can pull it off.

• Nah, your looks ain't the problem. Just based on looks, I'd date you, you're attractive.

• ok well i can guess its more confidence for me then, i tend to fumble up my words when im talking to someone attractive :/ thanks for the opinion :)

• I think you look really cute, especially without the glasses

• Oh my god you are soooo cute!!!

You just haven't ran into the right girl (s) yet 😄 you look absolutely fine.

• You look great (: I see nothing bad. You look good with or without glasses. & the shirt in the second photo looks like it suits you. (: don't worry about it. You'll get a girl eventually.

• you look decent don't see why you're single

• handsome young man

• Girls won't approach specially if you are handsome they assume you are taken

• You look better without glasses and your ok looking I've seen way better

• any other advice for style or anything? im going to post an update in a few days to see how everyone's advice helped so any advice is good advice :)

• hahaha can do :P

• Really? That's dumb advice.
      It's 100% your personality, your looks are fine.

• you look hot enough for a girlfriend.

• No nothing wrong with you sweetie - your fine :) just haven't met right person yet

• In my opinion you look so much cuter without glasses. In the first pic, the top is clearly too big and makes you look thinner. So basically avoid the first look and try and go for the second. You look really handsome in the second :-)

• You look hot in the second pic
    You're single not because of your appearance but something else

What Guys Said 8

• you're 19, its not the end of the world. im sure many girls on here will tell you that you are cute or good looking.

• PSYCHIC. 😆

• no no i know its not the end of the world hahaha this is more about a confidence thing right now and just refining my look. its nice to get an opinion form a bunch of random people sometimes too.

• As others have said you look well - Work on your confidence and see how that goes.

• I'm sure girls would find you good looking.
    Could do with a little more muscle, though.

• You look like you like it in the butt. But I guess teenage girls like that.

• No, looks are NOT the problem here. TRUST me.

• It hasn't anything to do with your looks, trust me

• To be honest you just need to get ripped or bulk up. No homo but you have a decent face, you just need more of a serious body. Right now you remind me of the good boy next door kind of guy. Like this for example https://downtowngj.org/assets/mr-peabody.jpg

• i really need to louse the glasses don't i hahaha

• lose* (filler)

• Nah you can make the glasses work for you. You just need to bulk up or tone up and you'd be good

• Nah I don't think it's how you look, but I'm not gay nor a female so...

• hahaha nobody is judging bud, thanks for your two cents

• what? lol

• Nothing. Sorry bro lol.