Guys, The bigger the better?

My boobs are massive, i wear a 32HH size, and Im worried theyre too big. Do you think thst boobs can be too big?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm surprised so many guys have said that's too big - I disagree, strongly! :) And I kinda think so would most guys I know. Which either means I know a freakishly large proportion of the minority of guys who prefer big boobs, or... something else. Whatever the case, personally no, that's definitely not too large - particularly being a relatively small band size that probably means some guys imagine that's a bit more 'huge' than it actually is - you have a fantastic figure, be proud of it! :)

And of course, it should go without saying that no decent guy chooses to get serious with a girl, or not, based on the size of her boobs - I may prefer big but my serious girlfriends have ranged from an A to a G and I didn't love any more or less because of it. But serious stuff aside, I've never been known to complain about too much boob - you're all good, enjoy! :)

What Guys Said 21

• Yes they can. At the end of the day it has to fit to the body and the girl wearing them shouldn't feel like she carries them around and gets back problems.. then its better to get smaller ones. by the way, I have as much fun with smaller ones as I have with bigger ones. Because the size is only important for the whole look of the girl and not just the breast area.

• I don't know how that looks but I assume it's big. I think there is a range or limit to which boobs can become too big to be attractive. But that range or limit is different for every person. But try to be proud of your natural look.

• there is a certain range of proportion allowed before they become too big. I'd have to see them to know :-P

• Sounds very big to me but my preference is smaller - I am sure some guys would love them

• I like firm Med size

• Nah they can't be too big in my opinion. Unless they make you uncomfortable; then by all means there are ways to correct that relatively easily.

Pictures would be helpful too though; just saying...

=-)

• For me yes as I like small and tiny boobies

• That's 32HH, must stand for Holy Hell!!
    How's your back doing? ?

• I dont like big boobs personally

• They sound awesome!

• Pic, I would have see in terms of your body shape.
    If it fits, then it's not too big.

• Too much of anything is never any good. Hope that answered your question.

• disproportionate looks cartoony.

Poor back. Get a breast reduction.

• I truly believe that bigger are better, and also they never become too big for me

• Whoa that's a bit large, maybe a bit too big.

• no there's a line. anyting above F is bad,,, imho... in your case you may need surgery.

• You have great boobs! whats your username, we should talk

• Proof, or it ain't true

• Depends, I had a couple girlfriends with really big boobs, I don't know the size. One was quite short, about 5' 2" and each of her breasts was about 3/4 the size of her head. She didn't look very good in clothes because her chest was so big it made her look fat (she wasn't at all) but she sure looked fine in the nude.

• Yes tgey can

• That sounds too big, but I guess I'd have to see them to know for sure.