How would you describe me?

How would you describe me?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You'r a pretty girl. But from just looking at you, I get the vibe of a women who thinks very low of herself. Kind of insecure and naive. The reason I say insecure is because A) You are holding your hand purse over your stomach where (for most females) we have the most pudge. B) You aren't smiling, but are still trying to show teeth. -To me this makes me think that you want to feel pretty but deep down you just don't. And C) Your eyes give off an 'unsure' look. Unsure of yourself. Unsure of how you look. Etc.
    You're a very pretty girl. You look smart. And I can tell just by the way you hold yourself that you have a shit ton of potential if you chose to grasp onto it. Realize your worth hunny. You're beautiful.

• Aww thank you so much. That was the nicest thing to say! Brought tears to my eyes actually. Thank you xx

• You're very welcome! :)

What Guys Said 8

• Quite attractive.

• Because you are an older man. You tend to find most younger women attractive.

• Hello? Did someone ask for your opinion on my tastes? Just for the record, I find all attractive women attractive regardless of her or my age.

• I think you are very pretty.

• Tall brown female in a beautiful navy blue dress holding a silver coloured purse.
    Looks shy but can be very outgoing with her friends.

• An attractive girl next door I would be interested (if i went back in time) meeting.

• High class

• High maintenance and bitchy

• I would describe you as average.

• You look cute😊❤️

What Girls Said 5

• Prettty :) and you look older too

• Smart elegance and sophisticated.

• super cute! i love that dress

• Hmm with nice breast, classy and beautiful

• Chubby and brown.