What do you think about my face, u think am I beautiful?

I shouldn't ask a uest like that i know but i like a guy who is so popular that i can't feel myself ready to speak with him. im a little bit scared :/ so wanna learn your ideas. thank you for your comments..

Most Helpful Guy

• He'd be insanely picky to not find you attractive. And, consider that unless he has an ego like Donald Trump's, he will be quite intimidated by someone as attractive as you -- just like you are anxious about him.

As I believe that someone else mentioned, the best way to deal with both of your anxieties is to find something to do together that requires attention to a goal. By channelling your attention into an activity that is not passive [dinner, a movie, things like that are passive], you can both support each other and learn about each other and develop some shared experiences that are the basis for a friendship as well as attraction.

• i really thank you very very very much

• Being an ancient bastard, I have the advantage of being able to look back on situations like you are in the midst of, without the intensity of emotion that surrounds them at the time. It's rather annoying that this kind of wisdom and confidence only comes once one is too old to need it anymore.

And do remember that you are attractive no matter what happens in any particular relationship. You will undoubtedly always take care of your appearance; the most important thing you can do is work on enhancing the wonderful aspects of your personality and dealing with whatever emotional situations challenge you more gracefully.

I've now realized that the happier I am with myself, and the more I am willing to work around my own negative aspects, the more attractive I seem to be to most everyone -- including beautiful ladies. The more content you are being YOU, the hotter you'll be.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 36

What Girls Said 4

• In my opinion, he will only really go out with a girl thats in his friend group. Don't waste your time, or start making nice with his friends first.

• you are cute.. go for that guy.. you are better than him

• You look beautiful, hon. Just walk up, introduce yourself and take it from there.

• i wish u knew him. he is such a smug guy. and thank you. i will try to do this when i feel comfier :/

• Of course you are..