Describe your dream girl or guy?

All physical traits and personality

0|0
8|19

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Beautiful face, nice long hair (ponytail or medium length haircut is ok too), pretty eyes, natural beauty, doesn't like makeup (or just a little bit natural makeup).
    Any hair/eye color is ok by me, but I kinda prefer these combinations: blue-eyed blondes, brown-eyed brunettes, green-eyed redheads and gray-eyed raven-haired girls.

2. Fit/athletic/toned body, tall, sporty type of girl - she prefers casual and/or sporty clothing style (T-shirts, shorts, tank-tops, jeans, crop-tops, sweatpants etc).

3. Assertive, self-confident, sexually aggressive & dominant, loyal.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My dream guy would be : Tall, Big brown eyes or green , Brown hair, a healthy figure and a nice nose and nice lips and no acne and that's whats in the outside. oh i forgot to mention curly hair is my weakness but wavy too.

Inside it would diffidently be a nice and caring sweet gentlemen that knows how to treat a lady and is respectful and honest and loyal but not too attached he has to give some space at least and humble funny guy that can make me laugh all the time one that isn't a negative person. Basically someone that will love me for me and not cause of my looks..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• My dream girl:

-Loves me for being me, not for money or looks or sex. Also, is not overly interested in sex or looks.
    -Is encouraging, but driving as well.
    -Treats everyone with respect and kindness, even people she dislikes or people who are rude to her.
    -Doesn't hide how she feels from me, and isn't offended when I honestly share how I feel with her.
    -Shares my dry sense of humor.
    -Takes some but not all responsibility in the relationship, more like a partnership than having one of the two of us be 'in charge' or 'dominant'.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality:
    - Has a sense of humor similar to mine, or at the very least enough of a sense of humor to not get offended over every little joke
    - Is educated (a college degree is preferable, but not required)
    - Is respectful to others, especially to my brother and mother
    - Has an appreciation for the fine arts, especially music (if she can sing and/or play instruments, that is a HUGE plus)
    - Doesn't act entitled to anything just because she's a woman
    - Is great with children
    - Wants to get married and have kids one day
    - Doesn't smoke
    - Doesn't drink excessively

Looks:
    - Shorter than me
    - Is of a healthy weight
    - Has a beautiful face
    - Doesn't have the chest of a small child or human cow

Race, hair & eye color, and ethnicity doesn't matter to me. Although I will admit that I have a slight preference to ethnicities that are not my own.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tall, slim, sporty girls, small boobs and ass. With maybe blonde hair and blue eyes, tanned skin, not much or no make up.
    Personality - Warm, funny and honest.

0|1
    0|0
  • Outside: Green eyes, a bright smile, brown hair, white skin, a healthy figure, cute little nose

Inside: creative since Im an artist myself and want someone to grow on and I want us to learn from eachother so I definetly need someone who is also an artist. Then I want her to be humorous. She needs to be fair, loyal and open minded. Please no drama queen or someone who acts chick. BONUS: I would love if she would appretiate the season fall as much as I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • 40.media.tumblr.com/.../...zC7np1ta7e9io1_1280.jpg she has to be really horny and submissive.

0|1
    0|1
  • Blonde or dirty blonde/light brown hair, hazel/blue/green eyes. Shoulder length hair or longer but not too long. Between like 5'0" and 5'7", pale skin but tanned is sooo hott too but probably pale skin overall. Slim to average weight, large breasts welcome but small is fine, too. Really bright, my girls have been extra bright so nearly Ivy League intelligence is a huge yes but some type of talent like gymnastics or being able to play an instrument well is a huge plus and can substitute. Someone calm, 100% trustworthy and someone who likes fire and drama once in a while in our relationships. OH! I will also feed her tacos ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Toned or chubby body
    Slightly dirty humour
    Into my kind of music
    Sporty, gamer or both
    Enjoy back massages
    can be either tomboyish or real girly girl because i will let them do anything to me, for example they can put makeup on me or nail varnish if they like.
    Enjoys cuddling and making out.
    Any accent (preferably american/ canadian/aussi/kiwi)

0|0
    0|0
  • bright red hair, green eyes, little bit of freckles under the eyes and across the nose, height in the low 5 ft area, big smile, little on the skinnier side and loves sailing or some sort of physical sport or plays some sort of musical instrument.
    i know its specific but i actually thought about this a lot before :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful face, okay body, (C cup boobs, and round booty!) Preferably brunette. Into my fetishes. Only horny when I am xD

0|0
    0|0
  • She is sweet and gentle. She adorn herself like a morning star. Wisdom utters out of her lips. Her touch rejuvenates and u know u are loved and comforted in her arms. When life discourages u. Softly she whispers everything is alright. And strength and courage finds its motive once again because God bless me with the her who values others well being more than her own.

0|0
    0|0
  • Petite, slim, subtly curvy, moderately wide and flat crotch gap. Long dark straight or wavy hair and extremely southeast Asian with light brown to cocoa brown skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Red haired woman, non-American and into heavy metal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Athletic, intelligent, peaceful and someone not afraid to be themselves.

1|0
    0|0
  • It just has to be a perfect fit.
    Short and simple description which yet is sufficient.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall, dark, handsome. Personality = whatever, since TDH is rare as fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 10 different dream girl and I want all ten :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Intelligent, large breasts, large butt, thick thighs, nice legs, exercises, open minded.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ooooh about time somebody asks this question!
    I got to let you know though I would want an attractive girl from every race under heaven lol, at the same time, hey you asked.
    Looks: if i had to choose one in the meantime, Red head, ice blue eyes or emerald green (does that color even exist naturally), pale light skin, obviously nice boobs, bootty, thighs, preferberly european with a sexy accent my pick French while she talks to me in her language don't care what she says.
    Personality: never cheats on me, even if I get the other girls mentioned above lol, kind, intelligent, funny, humble.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• @Ihav2fart

^^ dream guy right there 😛

0|2
    0|0
  • Personality : Traditional, smart, funny, loyal, brave, leader, man of the situation, protective, kind and RESPECTFUL.
    Appearance: (this is just a theory, I might end up with a guy who looks nothing like this)
    Tall, broad shoulders, toned, not very white, a little beard, brown hair, nice smell, nice face, nice smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physical: tanned, expressive blue eyes, either black or dirty blonde messy hair, dimples and a shy/mischievous smile.

Personality: Easy to talk to, ambitious, down-to-earth, mature, loyal and honest. Has a similar sense of humour to me. Has an interesting hobby.

0|0
    0|0
  • Exterior: Tan skin, light brown wavy hair to his shoulders or an afro or dreads, green or grey eyes, great smile, tall, lean muscle, tattoos on his arms, ear piercings
    Interior: friendly, caring, loving, passionate, funny, charming, intelligent, humble
    He also absolutely has to be a jazz musician. Any instrument, I don't mind. We need to be able to bond over jazz.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physical traits: Doesn't matter as long as the person isn't obese/skeleton.
    Personality: Loyal, handy, free spirit, outdoorsy and doesn't judge other people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Helpfull, nice, funny, humorous

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown hair with fringe and sides shaved, brown eyes, pale, really really tall, tattoos, wears dark clothes/nice fashion, sarcastic, dominant, loyal, funny, affectionate (holds hands), intelligence, older and has a strong passion for something

0|0
    0|0