Guys, do I look sexy dressed like this?

Okay, firstly, I'm not desperate or fishing for attention, I'm just bored and I wanna know if guys can find me hot dressed like this. That's not why I chose these clothes though, I just like em' kay :)

This is kinda like a little experiment :P

So please give an opinion

Let me know if I'm attractive or not

Guys, do I look sexy dressed like this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, I'm assuming you're thinking of the outfit for a night out on the town rather than Sunday morning church and on that basis I don't buy some of the more miserable answers - for a night out you look fantastic and the shoes in particular really make the look, great choice! :) Generally I'm no leopard print fan to be honest but the top is actually kinda cute and works with the shorts and shoes... if I was being picky I might think about other tops but if you love it and feel good in it, go for it - the outfit as a whole works well and you have an excellent figure - be proud!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 34

• Very sexy, beautiful, great body, love the legs. I love the heals and shorts, but the top does look a bit on the cheap side.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha not all my clothes are cheap, tbh I only wore it, because it's the only thing I had to match the shorts!

but seriously, thanks :)

• A bit too much for my tastes you look very attractive - I would prefer to see you in something more classy.

0|1
    0|1
  • I absolutely love it.

0|2
    0|0
  • Wearing cheetah print and leather-doesn't make you sexy. You can be wearing a turtle neck and manage to look sexy. It's not really in what you wear but on how you wear it.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm not being mean, I just want you to look good, NEVER mix cheetah or any type of cat print with anything leather. If you are going to wear a top like that then I suggest black jeans or black pants. If you are going to wear the leather shorts I suggest a light to moderate solid color like a cream/white, or light purple or red etc, doesn't matter as long as it isn't a dark dark one like navy or dark crimson. I would also suggest flats instead of heels because it goes better with the look. If you were wearing a leather dress per say, then I would suggest heels but never with shorts, its a no no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you would look more sexy in a little tight form fitting black dress... a little more feminine and classy, but everything else is good!

0|0
    0|0
  • The material of your shorts gives them a stripper/slut vibe. Denim would tone it down a bit.

Also, while scrolling down and taking in your top half, i was caught off guard when your skin came into view so soon. Caught me off guard.

Unless it's Halloween, it's too much for most venues and outings.

0|0
    0|1
  • If that was a skirt you would be sexier. And a differant top. That kind of print is for old itilian woman. Tigar or cheers print is out totslly.

0|0
    0|1
  • Sorry not for me I know I'm old man now I like my girls dress more fancy pants.
    Maybe because I'm always dressed nice in a shirt and tie.

To me you look young like a teenager trying to look older to go out to a pub or night club.

0|0
    0|0
  • nice i like it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow. You look great!

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate this leopard look.. always makes everything look so cheap..

0|0
    0|1
  • yes you look great. You got nice legs and those shorts in combination with the heels look hot ;)
    Sexy but still classy, I like it

0|0
    0|0
    • are those leather shorts?

• Show All
    • well... okay, maybe a little bit ^_^

• Hmmm

Can you message me?

• You are already beautiful so you will look fine in whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks sexy you have amazing legs

0|0
    0|0
  • You're attractive. I'm a sucker for long legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • nice legs and dat ass

0|0
    0|0
  • if you want to look sexy you need a top to match the shorts x nice legs by the way

0|0
    0|0
    • S'all I had, I will though :)

• You are attractive. Try to let loose your hairs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it. Love the shorts more though. You look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • you make me hard :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Everything but the leopard print is fine. Leopard print looks kinda tacky/trashy in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look great!

0|0
    0|0
  • You're here to get the people unconcious.
    SUPER PRETTY :*

0|0
    0|0
  • Very hot! I now have a hard on because of tie your pic! Thank you

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl where did you get your shorts? They are so cute!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my type but I'm positive that many many guys would like you.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is sexy but hooker sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • it is sexy but your face not attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that's really sexy tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys