Guys, Is acne gross?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the amount. Is none better than a lot? Yes. Is it a must to have none? No.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 12

• It is a fact of nature - To me it would be as incidental as glasses or braces - Not a huge issue to most guys

• Not that gross. I have some too so can't complain.

• Yea kinda. But after puberty most clear up a lot. It's like after a girl shaved and gets rash n pimples down there. That on face just reminds me of a pimply pussy with a rash

• Tanning is a great way to reduce/hide any acne

• Yes it is... why wouldn't it be gross

It is what it is

• Will u be ma wifey ace cutie 💍

• just get proactive

• not gross just a pain in teenage years and sometimes beyond

• Not really everyone will have spots at some point in there life there isn't anything wrong with it. It's just one of those things that happen. It wouldn't put me off.

• Nobody really cares because you are very nice. Acne is gross only when girl is ugly.

• I don't know, depends on how bad it is.

• Not really, I sat next to a woman on a train who had acne over a good portion of her face. I thought she was absolutely gorgeous and spent an hour talking to her.