Guys, Small boobs, big butt?

I have small boobs, big butt (touch of cellulite), and defined hips, so like the spoon/pear shape. Is this attractive? (I always feel self-conscious about my boobs being on the smaller side..)

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Not all guys like big boobs. There are just as many that like small boobs I like smallish boobs and a biggish butt so I think you sound pretty good to me. ;)

• Thank you ☺️

• Yeah I'm slim lol not fat all

• Asker: I don't see his logic on a pear shaped woman getting very fat. Any shaped woman will get fat if she over eats and does not look after herself.

What Guys Said 15

• I love that.

• That's it , humor us!

You just came for a brownie didn't you.
      No points given

• What brownie? I was just going through the How Do I Look section cause I'm fantastic at rating people WHEN THERE'S AN ACTUAL MOTHER FUCKING PICTURE.

Also I got a point because the Asker upvoted so suck it.

• Either can be good. A guy will be happy with either.

• Not attractive to me at all. I love small boobs. Handfull is perfect to me but a big bottom and pear shape turns me right off. U just think , that shape will only get bigger and bigger. U see 30-40 year old woman with shapes luke that? My point exactuly.
    You should diet. Take some weight off those thighs and Thunder. If you get down and more defined your butt will match up with those boobs and you will have a killer body.
    You know , slit of woman put weight on in there hips , butt and thighs.
    U can work on it and do it easily. With out starving too. It's easier then most think.

• Yes. Now get back to the gym Anella and stop being so paranoid/insecure.

Fellas this is the asker.

www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/full/470118018.jpg

• Yea ok. Ummm they are not pear. Those are killer bodies and big boobs that go perfect with hot asses and killer thighs n legs
      If she was one in pic she's a 10 plus.

• Small boobs are the best

• From the way you described yourself I would say that you look just fine.
    I think there's noticed wrong with the way you're proportioned out, the bigger butt and small breasts.

• I love small boobies myself so much more than big and huge boobs.

• Ok thank you :)

• I was just giving worst case senerio.

• @Theshaft169 ok then. Thanks

• That's a perfect body to me I'd love to see a pic ;-)

• Sounds okay to me - A lot of guys will like this.

• No, dont be!
    Your booty will do the talking!

WHat is small boobs if i may ask? (In your eyes)

• Seems hot.

• I prefer big boobs

• I think girls with small boobs are sexier

• Perfect. Small boobs bigger butt is what I like best.

• I personally like it the other way around

• That be ok. Tight butt with nice gash ( box ) is so hot. Thong approved ! But to big up top heavy if they sag to waist line is to big. Big perky are nice but not big hard flabby ones? Barf. I've had girls with big ones. They were hard because nothing but fat filling. Soft boobs. Squeezable are prime don't u think?

• As long as they're big