So could you say to me what do you like or dislike about me looking at this picture? Or just what do you think?

so could you say to me what do you like or dislike about me looking at this picture? Or just what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you'd look way prettier without the dark lip stick. Girls need to understand that when you have thin lips-the last thing you should do is thin them out even more with a dark tone.

Most Helpful Girl

• The girl generally looks good, but I don't like the dark lipstick she is wearing. It makes her lips look thinner.

What Guys Said 11

• I think you are very pretty but my own personal preference is for lighter shades of lipstick

• That lipstick needs to be changed unless it's for some special photoshoot requiring that color.

• I can't judge a person just by his/her photo

• I really didn't like the lipstick. Otherwise you are great.

• The makeup looks horrible. Your hair is too long. I like your shirt.

• You'd look better if your lipstick wasn't so dark and prominent.

• You are pretty and I really like that lipstick, but I'm also a fan of goth/emo look haha

• You look OK. I'd go without makeup you'd look a lot better ;-)

• Could use more light.

• Certainly nothing there that I dislike. You're very pretty and really really cute.

• you look like a birthday cake

What Girls Said 6

• lose or lighten the lipstick. but you're very pretty :)

• The lipstick seems out of place

• I don't like your lipstick.

• Wow I really like the way you look and you are really beautiful but in my personal opinion you would look even better if you wouldn't wear blush (if you wear) and if you were a little bit paler... I mean don't get any more tanner.., :) (please help me with my question)

• Your eye makeup is pretty on-fleek, but yeah I agree the lipstick isn't the best- try going for a more neutral shade with some gloss :) You look nice though

• You remind me of Samara from The Ring, which is not exactly a good thing...
    media.giphy.com/media/kG3Z0IxmyH2rC/giphy.gif