Am I considered pretty or hot?

Am I considered pretty or hot?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're both. You got a pretty face and a hot body.
    Hot is only applicable to body, while pretty is usually only applied to face.

Most Helpful Girl

• Conceited is what you are...

What Guys Said 93

• "Am I considered pretty or hot?" Nope, the girl in that picture is considered average and should feel average if ya ask me ^_^ i1127.photobucket.com/.../...2f51dad-602887537.gif

• Maybe it's just your "serious" expression but it looks to me as if your appearance isn't gonna be the show stopper. You look very bright and like you don't take fools lightly so the players in the group will tend to stay away. You're gonna be fine.

• Not just you're pretty but the location, pose, attire, everything is so professional. Your body is in perfect shape, you look so tall and you even know how to smile, I mean you'd become a great model. Very nice :)

• You look really indeed quite beautiful, but like everyone else, I'm really surprised that you are 13. You definitely look older than 13... closer to about 17 or 18. Somehow you managed to avoid the awkward younger years xD

• You're up there with the most attractive girls in your age group. Is modeling a passion of yours? Or was this a one time photoshoot? You should do more, because you definitely have the looks! Seriously, you're extremely attractive.

• my dad and sister are photographers so I do them whenever

• I would say cute/pretty

• Average. I wouldn't say hot. Or pretty.
    You look ok. Not ugly by far. Must be the pic but it looks like you have bags under eyes and bushy eyebrows.
    Small up top bigger below. Work on that butt and your breasts will likely get few sizes bigger once you hit 18-20 ish.

• You will blossom to a beautiful butterfly.

• yeah d00d.

• You're attractive but if thats the face you make when checkibng me out then I'm not gonna approach

• You look fairly fine, all you need is to find a guy who finds you attractive and likes you as a person.

• Your really attractive, you seem to be a nice girl, with great personality
    a type of girl who i look for to date myself , so yes your dating material.

• Hard to believe you are 13 - Pretty though

• Very attractive and I am sure lots of guys your age will want to date you.

• I think you're pretty. And that dress looks very nice.

• pretty girl.

• Yes, you are. In fact you're way too attractive for a 13 year old.

Not that that's a bad thing, of course. Just be smart and be careful.

• You look pissed off

• Yes as long as you believe in yourself and so your inside beauty as well.
    If you don't love yourself how do you expect anyone else to love you?

• Yes you are attractive. I'm just wondering if you are truthfully 13 years old though..

• You look good

• Pretty nice... that's a great pic.

• Are you really 13? You look like 25 or more to me. The girl in the photo is attractive. Great smile and eyes.

• The smile looks unnatural. Bad photo. But I think you're pretty. Just not that much in this particular photo.

• this is NOT the picture of a 13 year old

• you're fine I've seen like extremely ugly chicks with husbands and shit so you good

• You are too tall and your braces look hideous, so basically no. You are also wearing WAY TOO MUCH eye liner of shadow, whatever it is called.

• you're considered okay looking

• In this picture a 6... 6.5.

If you wore your hair differently you could potentially become 8.5.

You have nice hair, do something with it, w/o shaving the side of your head.

• wow I wouldn't think twice before asking you out if you weren't underage... you should know you're attractive when you do photo-shoots...

• More from Guys
    63

What Girls Said 33