What do you think about my looks?, can you guess my nationality?

I am a very very shy girl, and i get very nervous when i talk to someone i like, i have great insecurities after i was cheated on and hurt really badly , it was my frist real relationship, and i am still virgin, so i have noother experiences at all
what do you think about my looks ?,can you guess my nationality ?

that now i nearly stay away from relationships or anybody who appraoches me just because i feel i will never be appreciated or well treated.. can you give me tips in stop being too too shy

actually I am Arabian.. Egyptian :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I was always shy when I really had a crush on someone and started avoiding eyecontact and kept the conversations as short as possible. Normally a girl would think after seeing that behaviour that I have 0 interest. But there was this one girl who saw it as signals and she approached me first and asked me out. And after this one sentence she told me my life changed "A boy sees himself and other boys way different than a girl does. Thats why they sometimes can't understand why she chose him as a boyfriend. Same the other way around a girl sees herself and other girls in a complete other way than a boy looking at her. There is no reason to be nervous, doesn't matter how many things you dont like about your looks, there always is a girl/boy who loves you for especially that things." After that I always told myself "she sees me in a different way than I do. And I gain strength from that and it worked a lot of times. Even tho we had to break up, I will never forget her since this made my life so much better. And now back to you! You're BEAUTIFUL! Definetly a 9-10! can't you see it? You're the perfect definition of natural and cute beauty. You dont look fake, or bitchy or snappy, you just look like a beautiful young girl that someone definetly wants as a girlfriend. Keep your head up and stay like that!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you are really pretty. I decided long ago to never choose the guy I want based on his looks. And I always become friends with him before hand. I never rush things. Stay away from obnoxious guys. Pay attention to the vibe a guy gives off. My current boyfriend was very shy and not intimidating, so I felt comfortable from the beginning. I believe this is how it should be.

What Guys Said 21

• I don't know why but I'm thinking Lebanese or Turkish.
    You are above average looking. 6.5/10
    The best thing you can do to improve your looks is to smile :)
    It's absolutely free and it will boost your rating.

As for being shy, you just have to get out there and talk to random people. It's hard believe me I know but it's the only way.
    For relationships, best I can suggest is that you approach the guy and don't make it too easy for him that way you get to know him first before officially dating. Try starting off as friends first.

• You look very nice and I am going UK - Tips try and get your confidence back, believe in yourself more.

• The only way that u will feel resprcted and not for others is to have self respect for urself first and thats what u alrdy have. As long as u dont let ur body get used by those hungry bastards, u should be glad. Juz dont let them get what they wanted or u would hurt even more after they got what they came for and left u. there's no reason to be shy or hurt unless u have sold ur body to him which u didn't so be happy babe 💏

• You look cute are you Italian or Latin?

• Don't stop being shy. There is nothing wrong with who you are. What I like the most about your looks is the way your face is structured. You have very good symmetry. Your nose fits very well with your chin, jaw, lips, eyebrows, and eyes. Your hands are also the perfect size in my opinion. They aren't too small but they aren't that big. How tall are you? @lovedcursed

• South America. I think you're the prettiest girl on here.

• you are very pretty, nothing you need to worry about ;)

nationality... I don't know, and honestly quite difficult with low quality pictures like that

• Start by changing your name.

Reminding yourself your love life is cursed every time you log on is counter intuitive.

• I have no ideal what your nationality is but you are beautiful.

• You could be portuguese.

• If not Latin then Slavic/east European

• Actually, I am virgin but you are attractive.

• "now i nearly stay away from relationships or anybody who appraoches me just because i feel i will never be appreciated or well treated"

Don't blame the entire gender because of what one guy did.

• the bad thing that i now do it unconsciously , can you please read my comment on the post under yours :) ?

• "i get a very strong hard overwhelming feeling of heaviness when i am about to meet or talk to someone i like specially if i feel he likes me too"

So, you basically just get nervous?
      That's kinda common. If someone tries to talk to you, just be civil and talk back.

"and the worst thing is that he made me feel guilty for everything"

He is a douche, and you're better off without him.
      Also, fun fact: he is actually at fault, not you.
      Stand up for yourself and let him know that he did wrong.

• You are a good looking lady

• You look beautiful ;-) I'm shy too

• I don't know. Spanish?

• Russian or Ukrainian

• Gorgeous!

Eastern European maybe?

• So you have had a relationship before just not sex yet?

• no sex , and i can't call it a relationship too because it was mostly long distance, and he left me in the middle to sleep with girls , then when he came back i was so scared and afraid of getting hurt again, and then he left. so i dont know what to call it but a very hurtful and scary experience.. and i was too shy with him too

• You're super cute! Italian maybe? I'd date you in a heart beat

• You're really quite beautiful. I know the feeling with being cheated on and it kind of killing your desire for being with someone. But him cheating was his fault not yours. I've been cheated on enough and I've come despise those that do it. We're not all bad guys. There's just more bad guys than good. You'll find a good one and you won't be so shy with them. I know the shy part too, I'm shy myself.

• but what scares me, it that now i discovered it happens unconsciously , i get a very strong hard overwhelming feeling of heaviness when i am about to meet or talk to someone i like specially if i feel he likes me too, i get really really scared that i may cry if someone shouted "now gooo"... i was so hurt that i was on medication and i have pulled half of my hair out of depression, and the worst thing is that he made me feel guilty for everything which led to the hair pulling thing,, it was so hard, i was beating my chest out of pain,, he left me to have sex because i am virgin, and dated another girl, only to come back after promising me he won't hurt me again, then i found out he was seeing and talking to his ex, he then blamed everything on me, but i swear sir, i barely say no on anything, and i was always so kind to him,.. thank you for your consideration, and i am sure the one who cheated on you, will really have a hard time finding someone kind like you :)

What Girls Said 4

• South American.

• British is my guess

• In terms of Nationality you could be anything from Chinese to Sudanese. It just depends on what country your citizenship resides.

• You're very pretty!