First impressions on my appearance?

I don't usually post personal photos on here but I've been feeling kind of insecure lately. I'd like to hear some of your opinions. I'm not trying to look for compliments i want genuine answers! Thank you
First impressions on my appearance?

thank you everyone for the wonderful comments. it really means a lot. at least for me, when im feeling down/self conscious, i tend to get inside my head too much. it honestly helps to see outside perceptions of me! thank you all again.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think really very pretty and sophisticsted looking

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm kinda jealous of your eyes, hair, skin, and smile, haha. >.>

You look very pretty, and based on this picture alone, you just look like you're a pleasant person to be around. Genuinely, I don't think you have any reason to feel insecure! I wouldn't post an opinion if I didn't mean it.

What Guys Said 23

• https://i.imgflip.com/bt724.gif

Your eyes, your eyebrows, your teeth, your lips, your smile, your hair, everything is just amazing.

• Aw you are such a cutie. That smile is strong.

• You actually look scarily very similar to a friend of mine. You are very attractive sorry you're feeling a little down about your appearance. It happens to everyone.

• Better get a bucket. I think im going to barf is my first thought. Haha. Just kidding of course.
    Very cute. A bit of make up I see. Honestly , you don't need much. You have natural gorgeous eyes. Teeth are perfect too. You are a 10

• My first impression? Honestly it was like " hmm looks pretty I wonder how intellectual and talkative she could be "

• You are definitely beautiful and mature. You look 28 to me but you are kind of appealing. You know a person I would like to sleep with. Way gorgeous.

• My first reaction was great smile. After I looked at it for five or ten seconds my impression was it looks a bit forced, like you are trying too hard to appear happy.

• Looks like a beautiful nice woman who will be a good girlfriend

• You look beautiful and friendly

• Soo cute and beautiful!!! I would marry you!!! 😉 😚

You got nice features! you are perfect!!!

• You are very beautiful.
    Lovely eyes, nice smile and hair.
    You're just down right beautiful, I'm more drawn to your eyes.
    I honestly don't see why you feel insecure about yourself.

• u have green eyes!

only 2% of the people in the world have green eyes so u are sooo special

in the pic look radiant and fresh

looks like Milla Jovovich

• Beautiful eyes and a gorgeous smile

• My time here was not wasted.
    Muy bonita ~

• Nice young woman but probably more of the old type of woman in the head and shares 0 interest with the stuff I'd be interested in.

• Great personality :*

• I think you look like the girl who always trips when being chased in a movie.

• That you are beautiful and I love your style!

• you are extremly beatiful

• looks like you are from 90s sitcom

• Very beautiful. Those eyes though, I'm lost!

• Aside from the beauty, you look smart and mature. You got a wifey material look.

• What's causing it to happen lately?

• im not sure just feeling very plain and undesirable. like i've never been in a relationship so I've been wondering whats wrong with me.

• Ah, well, it'll come. They say it comes when you least expect it

What Girls Said 12

• Average and cute at the same time.
    You look friendly and kind

• you are very pretty dont be insecure and dont let the haters stop you
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...4fe3b4e04e.jpg

• Your eyes 😍 they're such a pretty green and they contrast nicely with your skin and hair.

You've also got a really lovely smile, beautiful teeth, you rock lipstick. You look like a really down to earth and sweet woman.

If you could see yourself the way others do, you wouldn't be insecure. You are gorgeous.

• Absolutely gorgeous, don't feel insecure. And your eyes :O they're stunning.

• :o You are real pretty wish I had your teeth :P your smile is perfect!! Why were you feeling insecure?

• aw thank you. i mean i've always compared myself to other girls too much. so lately i just haven't been feeling that great about my body/face.

• (1) you got a sense of humor

(2) sad

• Your face has a friendly vibe, your a very pretty woman. I like your eyes and smile!

• you have pretty eyes :)

• Classy, funny, sweet beautiful eyes and smile.

• You look really beautiful and I genially say it :)

• Charming girl :)

• You're so pretty!