How much should a 14-15 year old girl weigh?

I'm 5 feet tall

Most Helpful Guy

• The average weight of a 14-15 year old girl would be 105-115 pounds.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depending on your build. 100-140 roughly.

What Guys Said 8

• you can calculate it yourself with the body mass index formula

www.organicnutrition.co.uk/.../...ndex-formula.jpg

BMI by age

http://www.kidsgrowth.com/images/bmi.jpg

but keep in mind that this is just an approximate value. it can be from person to person different, just because you are slightly above or under the normal BMI range doesn't mean that you are fat or underweight!

but if I go by your pictures you posted in your other thread then I'd say that your weight ist most likely fine! you look healthy and curvy but in a good way ;)

• The weight you gave in one of your comments seems fine and I remember your pictures in previous posts, you look fine

• Depends on your height. With you being 5 foot you might look a little chubbier cos you're short but it doesn't tend to mean your fat, plus your young it'll just be puppy fat any weight you have. Trust me you'll get to around 16-18 and it'll just start to dissappear it's what happened to me and pretty much everyone I knew we was all little chunkies till around that age. Looking at your profile pic though you don't seem fat at all I've never seen another pic of you i dont think but I'd say you have no reason to worry. Just be you and don't stress about it then it'll change as long as your active enough.

• Depends on your height and how big your bones are but I would day 110 ponds

• It always depends on height and body structure.

• In 14-15 weight of a girl is the most unstable thing on the Earth, so just care about doing some physical activity and your weight will be awesome till 16 (if you are not satisfied now).

• Anywhere between 95 and 127

• How tall are you

What Girls Said 8

• You know what I find odd about people? We slap these arbitrary numbers up that we are supposed to weigh. We don't do it for animals. No in animals we judge them based on body score. Can you count their ribs? Can you feel their ribs under the skin without them being visible? THIS should be our test for women and men alike, no matter the age. If someone can play the chimes on your rib cage you're too skinny. If you need a submarine to find your ribcage, you're too fat. (Yes, I fail my own stupid test and I'm working to fix it.) The number is arbitrary. You weigh what you weigh, but whatever you weigh shoot for a healthy body condition.

• Im 14 and the same height and i weighed 91 last time i checked. That was a long time ago but i was still the same height so i dont think i changed that much

• As long as you aren't over 160 lbs you are fine. An exact weight is unimportant.

• Depends on your height.

• Depends on height and body type. What's more important is to look at your stomach. If you're big at your stomach lose weight. If not you should be healthy.

• well... a year ago i was 86lbs and still am kek

• depends on her height.

• Try typing in your height and weight here, it'll tell you if you're in a healthy weight range: www.wcrf-uk.org/.../bmi-calculator